KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas re-union

Have a great night lads!!!!

How did the reunion go?

The re-union went really well this year. There were probably 20 “lads” attended which is a record for this decade.All the memories,banter and piss taking made for a very enjoyable evening.Hope to see you here one year. Wishing you and all Southern Hemisphere ex kbgers a happy and prosperous new year.

Nothing to do with reunion. Just a plain message to all you old boys for a MERRY CHRISTMAS. A bit of a hopeless gesture really in the current situation but its the beat I can do . Here's to a return to normal by Christmas 2021

Current location (optional) Tasmania

I would just like to add my Christmas and New Year wishes to Mike's - especially to those few stalwarts who keep this site alive and interesting, and to Pete Carr who year after year has brought together a good number of the younger lads from the old School with his Christmas reunions at the Brown Cow (is it?). Presumably, that will not be happening this sad year, but I for one hope that it will be able to resume this time next year. Anyhow, to all those who put in an appearance at these electronic and real meeting places, and to the ghostly presences who 'follow' whatever transpires on the website, have yourselves and your families as good a Christmas as circumstances will permit, and let us keep plodding on for a few years yet.

ATB

Doug

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1951-58

Current location (optional) Keswick, Cumbria