KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: KBGS Annual Reunion, 2018 details and Reservation Form

Cheque is in the post 😇

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 55-60

Correction Alec. Cheque in the bank! In case you change your mind...

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1951-58

Current location (optional) Keswick, Cumbria

Damn!

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 55-60

Sorry I am not over in the UK to attend the reunion . Will make it next time with luck . My best wishes to everyone there on Friday .There isn't a day goes by without some memory of the old school comes to mind and I reflect on my good fortune in having such an education with some old but dedicated teachers . Enjoy the tucker and the conversations and give a toast to KBGS.
Mike Nichols

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 43-46

Current location (optional) Tasmania

We'll do that Mike - and one to Mike and Mary as well! I'll let you have the date of next year's 'do' (likely to be earlier in September) as soon as I have it.

Best wishes to you both,

Doug

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1951-58

Current location (optional) Keswick, Cumbria

The case is almost packed, and I aim to be on the road north early tomorrow morning. There will be time to catch up with a few who I cannot persuade to cough up a few shillings for the lunch before sitting down in the Rugby Club on Friday lunchtime. I’m eagerly looking forward to the ‘do’. Worried though by your comment Doug, that next years reunion might be earlier in September. if it is, this may be my last. Still, you can’t please everyone all the time. Is the date determined by the availability of the Club or by ourselves?

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1945 - 50

Current location (optional) Norfolk

Hello Doug, What no photos yet of the reunion? Hope all went well, Mike

Current location (optional) Tasmania

Hi Mike, As you know, I usually take a few 'pics myself at the Reunion and I usually wait until the 'Heading' comes up on the main page before I download. Eventually I found a way of doing it. If you click on 'browse all photos', then click on 'Reunions', keep scrolling down every page and clicking on the extreme right of the numbers shown(bottom right)until you get to the number '28' and you should be on the 2018 pics. Hope you find them ,Mike. David

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1945-50

Current location (optional) Keighley