KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The End is Nigh!

And all this in a week when government is talking about making available funds for technical education and free schools to offer grammar school education.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1952-60

Current location (optional) Nirvana

Re the stained glass windows , I agree they should be saved in some way.
I also wish some of our 'masters' could have been demolished in the 1960's.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1960-1965

Current location (optional) bradford

https://www.jigidi.com/jigsaw-puzzle/5H5OQET7/The-old-Grammar-school

One of my interests to help keep the old brain ticking over is an online jigsaw page. It has grown a lot since I started and I try to do a few puzzles a day. Imagine my surprise when I logged on this morning to find the old school demolition as a puzzle submitted by a Keighley lady. I just thought some of you might be interested to have a go. I have found 3 puzzles of the building so far. Enjoy. Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Orewa NZ

Thanks Bill, it took me 52 minutes to resurrect the old school

Good one Trevor. I see it is a bit cooler in Geelong this morning! I have just been watching Sky News Australia and the flooding in NSW. How awful. Over 20,000 families evacuated whew! It doesn't bear thinking about.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Orewa NZ