www.kbgs.com

KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

Forum: KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Thread Sticky Sticky Thread    
Author
Comment
KBGS Annual Reunion, September, 2017

Details and reservation form for this year's Utley Reunion.

OLD KEIGHLIANS’ REUNION, 2017

The next annual Old Keighlians’ Reunion, the fifteenth since 1995, will be held at the Keighley Rugby Union Football Club House, Skipton Road, Utley, between noon and late afternoon on Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
The price of the buffet lunch this year will still be £17 per head – the same as the last three years. Wives and partners are, as always, very welcome, as are indeed, and especially, widows of our deceased ex-school-fellows.

I do hope you will be able to be there to meet old friends, and make new ones, on what continues to be a convivial occasion.

If you happen to be aware of any other Old Boys who may not know about the event could you please put them in touch with me at the address below or at a.d.thompson@hull.ac.uk.

Many thanks.

Please send cheques (BEFORE Friday, 15 September, 2017) payable to:

A.D. Thompson

to

‘Coanwood’, Manor Brow, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 4AW

With all good wishes, in the meantime,

Yours sincerely,

Doug Thompson
…………………………………………………………………………………….

YOUR NAME & SURNAME:

Please delete as applicable.

My wife/partner/other and I wish to attend the Reunion

I enclose a cheque for £________ in payment for ______ buffet lunch(es)

NB I am afraid that, given the by now prohibitive cost of even second class postage, only Old Boys who have attended one or more recent annual reunions, or have acknowledged this letter, whether able to attend or not this year, will be contacted about future gatherings.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1951-58

Current location (optional) Keswick, cumbria

Re: KBGS Annual Reunion, September, 2017

Here's a link to the reunion reservation & payment form

Click here

Re: KBGS Annual Reunion, September, 2017

Doug - sorry I will not be able to attend yet again as I will be on a Danube river cruise on 15th Sept. Best wishes for an enjoyable day.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1954-59

Current location (optional) Shirley, Croydon