KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Merry Christmas everyone

And best wishes to you and your family too Chris. Thanks for maintaining this site. It seems ages since we met a few times when I visited Singapore.
Indeed Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all old KBGS friends, those I know and to those who are regular contributors on here whom I havent met.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-64

Current location (optional) Wirral

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Likewise from New Zealand.Christmas Eve morning here and it has dawned nice and sunny around 20c. Forecast not bad. Had a call from a mate in Victoria Australia, last night who said it was 34c the day before and they were hoping for something a bit cooler for Christmas. Thanks Chris for all your efforts in keeping this site going. I know we go through a few quiet spots but they usually pick up again.

I was pleased to meet up with Gill and Doug early this year but instead of being able to show them the town they had to visit me in hospital. Talk about poor hospitality. (No pun intended).

To everyone else on here, all the best from New Zealand. Have a good one folks. Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Orewa, New Zealand.