KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Movembering

I had a recent visit from Anita and Bryan Liddemore who had personal business in Lincoln.

Bryan forewarned me that he was arriving in Movember and that I might have difficulty recognising him, given the hirsute addition to his physog.

His disguise can be seen under "Browse all photos" - "Miscellaneous"

Are there any other Old Keighlians who have Movembered who dare show their results under this posting??

Do it if you dare for 2 House Points for the Proctor Cup.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1952-60

Current location (optional) Nirvana

Re: Movembering

Don't suppose I count Terry - had a moustache since '68 - added the beard in '70 - see Now and Then thread.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1958-65

Current location (optional) Leeds

My father (94) has had a 'tache for about 75 years. ! It only disappeared briefly when he was under anaesthetic for an operation on his nose, but it soon grew back. He was 'ribbed' for a while for needing an anaesthetic to shave his 'tache off

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-64

Current location (optional) Wirral

Thanks for that young Terry. Good to see Bryan looking so dapper! Life is funny you know. Bryan and I only met up in 2001 when I made a visit to Yorkshire from NZ. We had just found out that we are related, our father's were cousins, but we didn't know it. Thankfully we got on fine and still do as we have kept in contact. Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Auckland, NZ