KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All quiet on the forum front

This forum has been so very quiet this year, previously I logged on every morning to catch up with the latest goings on of my old school chums. Now I log on once per week and still don't find anything.

Please fellows, let's have some conversation again.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1958-61

Current location (optional) Blue Mountains Australia

Re: All quiet on the forum front

So quiet that I got someone out to check my computer

Current location (optional) Tasmania

Well at least this proves that the down under contingent read the messages eh? Trouble is being retired and not enough hours in the day. How did I ever find time to go to work? Having had such a glorious summer means I spend more time outside than on the computer. Even now in the middle month of Autumn it is still in the 20s. Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Auckland New Zealand

Do you think they will emerge from their burrows once the weather warms up?

Still sulking over the Ashes.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 55-60.

Current location (optional) Under the stairs.

I suppose it's all been said. ?

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1952-60

Current location (optional) Nirvana

'Moatey' or 'Ackers' are unusually quiet.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1959 - 1966

Current location (optional) Shoreham-by-Sea

We post quite a bit on F.B. and even correspond. Dave was aghast at me posting on this social media site"hoi poloy"Well," if you can`t beat `em join em. "At least by having a good snoop one can find out how others tick and it`s surprising to see who is "on" even ex -K.B.G.S.characters of yesteryear!But be careful with the games. They are very addictive and now I know why every-one you see when out in KLY is on their mobiles. They are not texting they are playing arcade games on F.B. for free.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1959-66