KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's Coming to The Reunion in September?

I know that not all subscribers to these pages will be coming but it would help to know who is. We can. I hope, rely on Terry but who else is coming? I'm also conscious of the fact that there are many who don't leave comments on this site (though some will have visited it)who are coming. If you know of any of these please say so.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1940-48

Current location (optional) Epsom

Re: Who's Coming to The Reunion in September?

I expect to be there Tom.

Current location (optional) Norfolk

I shall certainly be there, Tom. Cheque going off this week. Hope to see you there, once again. And Derek, also.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1945-50

Current location (optional) Keighley

It's worth it just for the scran, lads. (And don't forget to bring a SAE for Doug, for next year!)

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 55-60

Current location (optional) Harrogate

I will be there in spirit although the physical me will be sweltering in the heat or cowering from the storms.
In some way there is an invisible but potent bonding, a continuation, between most of us who shared the sequestered groves of academia known as KBGS. I value it as part of who I am and, in a way, I know that whoever I meet who shared that time, that experience , is, in some way, an extension of myself.