KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alexander Watson Taylor

I got talking to a young lady sitting beside me at a meeting today. She was obviously from Yorkshire and said she was born in Halifax. When I said that I was from Keighley she told me that her father went to KBGS. He was born 1948 so I suppose he started around 1959 and travelled to school from Queensbury.
Anyone remember A W Taylor? If you do and would like to get in touch I will get his contact details.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1937-1944

Current location (optional) Huntingdon

Re: Alexander Watson Taylor

My own family has been in touch with Alec's almost continuously for several generations, my mother also having worked in their businesses for many years. So I've known him longer than I can remember. His address was alexandertaylor@btinternet.com the last time I emailed him but, if it's now different, I can easily obtain the current one.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1958 - 65