KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Re-Union

Please note, this years re-union will take place at THE BROWN COW which is at the bottom of West Lane Keighley on Thursday 23rd December at 8pm.

Re: Christmas Re-Union

Mate, I'd love to be there and will be thinking of you on the night. Please pass on my best wishes and regards to any who remember me.
Take some pics!!!

cheers
trev

Current location (optional) Oz

Arthur, This is a get together that has been going on for more years than I care to remember. It traditionally takes place at this time of year for those that moved away from Keighley but returned to meet their families at Christmas. It was originally oranised by Kev McGee and Vernon Rooke, probably when they came home from Uni.and it still is mainly this age group who attend (ages around 65 now) Numbers are dwindling a little bit but we normally get around 20 turning up and would welcome some new faces.

Pete,

As a curious/nosy reader of the forum, I would be keen to know more on this. Would you be able to share the "target" of the re-union e.g. a certain form, year or generation of Old Boys?

Thanks
Chris
(re-posted, and now out of sequence but nevermind)

Thanks Pete see you there. At least The Brown Cow is a little nearer my home if we have to walk home in the snow again.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1959-64

Current location (optional) Keighley

What a pity, Im in Yorks tonight and tomorrow night, but going back to Wirral on Thursday. Do have a good time, and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and New Year.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 58-64

Current location (optional) Wirral

This years get-together will again take place at the Brown Cow Keighley on Friday 21st December 7-30ish.

Current location (optional) United Kingdom