KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facebook Group

Someeone seems to have started - or to be about to start - a Facebook Group for KBGS. Does anyone know who this might be? I signed up for it out of curiosity but it seems to have no administrator yet. I will look into it further (since we don't really need it do we - we have this wonderful site of our own)but if you know anything please post a reply.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1940-48

Current location (optional) Epsom

Re: Facebook Group

I notice quite a lot of you have read my original entry - if fact I believe this is a Facebook attempt to start school-specific sites (my old Cambridge College, Christ's has a Facebook group so why not? Are any of you Facebook members? If so do look up Keighley Boys' Grammar School and add it as a friendly site if you will. I must stress I did not start it but I am no nearer finding out who did.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) '40-'48

Current location (optional) Epsom

What's the URL?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Keighley-Boys-Grammar/110766528944601 is the URL link but as it is a page not a Group it may require you to log in using your name.