KBGS Old Boys' Forum

A place to discuss Keighley Boys' Grammar School. 

Terms of use.  Anonymous, offensive, or malicious postings will  be deleted. School-related topics only please. If you need to add a "family notice" reply to any of the current messages in that thread, and remember to change the Subject to the name of the newsworthy person.

KBGS Old Boys' Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panoramas

Re the 1950 Panorama. Chris you have a blank against the sender. Actually it was me a few years ago now. That's not the reason for the post though. Since I have had this panorama hanging in a prominent place in my house, these past 8 years, it usually attracts a few comments from visitors who are not used to seeing this style of photo. My challenge to them is to find me amongst 600 faces before they leave or they have to do the dishes! The pleasing thing for me is that over the past 2-3 years there have been 3 visitors who have been able to pick me ok at the age of 14, but also pick out themselves. David Seeley and my cousin Malcolm Walsh have both visited recently from Keighley, and yesterday I had the pleasure of the company of Ken Clay and his wife, ex Haworth but who lives in Silsden these days.I have known Ken all my life and we were both in Frizzies class in our first year at KBGS.Cheers.

Years at KBGS e.g. 1958-1964 (optional) 1947-51

Current location (optional) Auckland NZ

Re: Panoramas

Fixed