Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Evolution of an Alien-Various Contacts

Well I made a small appearance at the Nelsonic Inn. Someone responded but I'll have to check out his site closer. A piano player/artist/teacher from Chicago. He seemed pretty cool offering me a drink and all.

The cat got sick this morning. Poor fella hurling and gagging. Janice had the ranch bug sprayed and I think it got to him. I'm feeling a bit woosey myself.

Talked to Andy last week on the cell as he drove up the Oregon coast to his home. I guess he's got the place on the market. he said he might be moving to Costa Rica. He's going down soon to check the place out.

Spoke to Tim on the phone last night and he's finally on the net surfing about a bit, finding some of his interest. He said he went to my site. And I asked what he thought? He said it seemed pretty political. I said what you mean. he said-You know with the picture of George Bush and the notes about his politcal failures. I said...HUH? I don't have a pic of Bush here! He called later and said that he could have swore he was on PlanetMezmer when he saw and read about it. ...I just said -"Welcome to Mezmer Bro." He gave me a friends web page Bass player Bill Moiser to review. I have to go back there for a visit soon.
Well the mornings gone it's already noon. Slight overcast is decieving my mind & body. I haven't even had a cup of Joe- gotta go...Bye

Interests: Me

Hero or Villian ? Both

Re: Evolution of an Alien

Interests: Everyone

Hero or Villian ? Yez