Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just wanna talk to YOU!!!!!

Heya sweets,
Well I got some kinda bad news I can't hear the tunes. The player comes up and then nothing. I can't click on play. I did take a closer look at the player and its useing media player 7 which I do have enabled on my machine. Its the same player used in that lil tune skit of amy's makeing feinds. I am not sure if maybe it IS just my machine or not, but do have someone else with a different computer than yours test this page out for you....... I am sad now I was really hopeing to hear your voice and now I can't ............ I will try again though 'sssssssss& 'ssssssss
PS. I love the rocket marqueeeeeeeeeeeeee

Interests: oicu812.bravehost.com

Hi! You guys are Quacking me up! I love it!

Hey dare you,
I gotta fly off today but I will post more tomorrow about differnt players in fact if you stop by my journal Dj left you a message for some easier music tips... By the way did you see my shirt???

is this a singles chat room!?!?!

Hey Mike whats up today??? Looks like our little ummm what have ya here is attractin allot of attention. I vote to start a new post

Hey Lisa

Your getting pretty slick. Loved the Beach Ball. Did Panda come back to play?

Hope you have a wonderful day. Letz keep in touch.

................>>>>>>

Interests: s92975242.onlinehome.us/gabe/mflynn/index.html

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Hailo Ziggy
Thanks for stopping by Mezmer and viewing the site.

No, this is not a zingles chat room. Just alot of courtiouz affectionz.
I will post a mezzage in my WJ bout ya...~~~.

Thanks for stopping by…You are now ONE with the MACHINE

Interests: s92975242.onlinehome.us/gabe/mflynn/index.html

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Hmmm I guess I'm all alone in here. I guess I'll just sing a little tune to entertain myZelves.

I'm juzt a Howlin Ky Yotee...Howlin at the Ma Hoon...Been thru some hard times but now that... I find. Yer just a dawhog like me too...

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Awwwww we can't leave ya in here alllllll alone now can we!!!! Iz that part of a new song your working on? I am sitting here listening to some Joe Satriani myself. So whats up for the weekend with you? Anything? I am probably gonna be gone for the most part of it. If it ain't rainin' I will be riding and or fishing. I really need to replenish my supply of panfish. The weather has been so screwy for the last 3 years or so all the fish have changed there patterns too and I have to find em' at the right timea year when they make there beds. I can't stand store bought fish.
Your doing really great with the marquee's Mike . I am of course in serch of more neat things to do with them as well. You can bet there will be lots of them on my site when I update it very soon. I got some of the Pic's done but I gotta come up with the content and the peom yet. I had it in my head the otherday and it was pretty good even, However I was in the car and I couldn't write it down and thus I lost it. See that is what happens as a result of the holes on the side of my head (ears?) Well time for me to fly If I dun't see ya over the weekend here or there HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY .

Interests: where2_812.bravejounal.com