Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just wanna talk to YOU!!!!!

Hey Lisa
Stopped by our Forum to say HAILO. I've been tweaking thingz. Added a New page and practiced some marquee. Would you like to catch a ride on my to Mezmer. I'm behaving a bit obsessive. The Tag Board link is confusing to add a Fiend. On main pages I juzt use the WeB WiZ ...Highlight the Text and click on the Link button. I did notice that you have to copy paste right from the top browser window to make it happen. Well sweet Dreamz my Dear...thanks for being here. I'll catch you on I'm feeling kinda fluffy Ta TA

Interests: s92975242.onlinehome.us/gabe/mflynn/index.html

Hero or Villian ? LISA

Hi there sirlectic mezmerizer,
What You disabled html on here??? awwww now I can leave any little marquee's
Did you ever get the yahooie messenger? And dang it all I was really hoping you had the zz top beard thing going on.. tee hee And I doubt your really 300 pounds either. Your probably only 299.... LOL see how ya are... Oh wait that's me(see how I am) LOL... I am just teasing with ya sweetie. I spent a crap load of time yesterday playing with how to post links to pic's and or site's. I was frusterating myself beyond all belife when I finaly went to a yahoo help chat room and asked someone to give me hand. I felt SOOoooooo stupid when I was told what I was doing wrong too lol. I had gotten 2 letters in the code backwards and just didn't realize it the many times I typed it. I think I will call that a Bob backwards moment lol. Or Maybe deslexic Bob even Well I look forward to going and checking out your pages to see what all is new. I recall your Em saying some changes were soon to appear.
I have to gather some more material for next months site. I am a little behind here lately. I don't have the poem written yet, It's almost Right there waiting to be unleashed but there's to much of it just swirling around in the stew yet. I have to come up with a few more pics as well. By the way what did you think of the Pic I sent you of my first collage?? Inquiring minds and the flying tomoato's wanna know ...... Oh yeah Before I go......" Beware of the flying tomato's today, They WERE on a hungar strike in AZ but now they are on the loose again ... Take care darlin' and have a (as Tony would say Grrrrrrrrr888888 DAY)

Interests: oicu812.bravehost.com

Hello Sweet Lisa - Some new questionz are in the Guest book. Inquiring minds certainly do want to know. You can put HTML thar. No I haven't gotten over to yahoo yet. I will let you know though. I got too much to do.
My next big project is the music. And follow up to cafepress.
I'm experiencing CBS right now...
Computer Brain Slosh...Workin the weekend...
I'll be back soon...
Lub Mike I'm headed for your site now....

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Top of the day to ya mate....... (lol I just always wanted to say that ) I came here first so I can't comment on the music yet. I am sorry you gots to work darlin' what is it you dooooooo anyway. No you can't say your part of the cosmic soup either. I need more coffe brb......ok I have my coffee and it's to hot . I am just not normal till my second cup of . I think I am gonna go check out your changes and then come back and tell ya whatchum I thinks. I be back in a bit

Heya sweets,
Well I got some kinda bad news I can't hear the tunes. The player comes up and then nothing. I can't click on play. I did take a closer look at the player and its useing media player 7 which I do have enabled on my machine. Its the same player used in that lil tune skit of amy's makeing feinds. I am not sure if maybe it IS just my machine or not, but do have someone else with a different computer than yours test this page out for you....... I am sad now I was really hopeing to hear your voice and now I can't ............ I will try again though 'sssssssss& 'ssssssss
PS. I love the rocket marqueeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi! You guys are Quacking me up! I love it!

Hey dare you,
I gotta fly off today but I will post more tomorrow about differnt players in fact if you stop by my journal Dj left you a message for some easier music tips... By the way did you see my shirt???

is this a singles chat room!?!?!

Hey Mike whats up today??? Looks like our little ummm what have ya here is attractin allot of attention. I vote to start a new post

Hey Lisa

Your getting pretty slick. Loved the Beach Ball. Did Panda come back to play?

Hope you have a wonderful day. Letz keep in touch.

................>>>>>>

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Hailo Ziggy
Thanks for stopping by Mezmer and viewing the site.

No, this is not a zingles chat room. Just alot of courtiouz affectionz.
I will post a mezzage in my WJ bout ya...~~~.

Thanks for stopping by…You are now ONE with the MACHINE

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Hmmm I guess I'm all alone in here. I guess I'll just sing a little tune to entertain myZelves.

I'm juzt a Howlin Ky Yotee...Howlin at the Ma Hoon...Been thru some hard times but now that... I find. Yer just a dawhog like me too...

Hero or Villian ? Lisa

Awwwww we can't leave ya in here alllllll alone now can we!!!! Iz that part of a new song your working on? I am sitting here listening to some Joe Satriani myself. So whats up for the weekend with you? Anything? I am probably gonna be gone for the most part of it. If it ain't rainin' I will be riding and or fishing. I really need to replenish my supply of panfish. The weather has been so screwy for the last 3 years or so all the fish have changed there patterns too and I have to find em' at the right timea year when they make there beds. I can't stand store bought fish.
Your doing really great with the marquee's Mike . I am of course in serch of more neat things to do with them as well. You can bet there will be lots of them on my site when I update it very soon. I got some of the Pic's done but I gotta come up with the content and the peom yet. I had it in my head the otherday and it was pretty good even, However I was in the car and I couldn't write it down and thus I lost it. See that is what happens as a result of the holes on the side of my head (ears?) Well time for me to fly If I dun't see ya over the weekend here or there HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY .

Interests: where2_812.bravejounal.com