How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Campsite owner review

Buyer beware on this campsite.

I can only describe our experience as being something out of Big Brother is watching you.
The guy who owns and 'controls' the site is Definitely Basil Fawlty of the campsite world.
He micro manages everything
We should have known when we arrived when he was in a highly agitated state
Here are a few gems from 'Herr Fliks' 9 commandments.
All visitors have to vacate the site by 11pm
If you do have visitors you have to let him know so that he can charge you for them using the facilities
Visitors are not allowed to bring their vehicles on site
No visitors are allowed to stay overnight
No children allowed,
No outdoor games of any description.
Visiting children should be accompanied at all times and not allowed to run around.
If you get back to the campsite after 11pm you you are met with a gate and have to leave your car parked on a grass verge
To top it all despite the gate being closed and a torrential downpour 'Herr Flik' appeared from nowhere at 7.20am to chastise my wife for allowing our dog to pee on the grass, quite simply ridiculous, so my advice to you if you want a relaxing holiday in Fife then visit the other sites.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Woodland Gardens caravan site

Re: Campsite owner review

Recently spent a lovely day on the beach and was looking for a local campsite for future visits. We did not even get in the gate! It was really unsettling and have never been treated this way before. What makes it even worse is that I spent many a lovely summer there as a child but of course it was different owners. He said that at 5.25pm that people were settling for the night! Your comment explains all.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Woodlands Lundin links Fife

10/10 caravan park

10/10 caravan park

great caravan park toilets and facilities spotless and well maintained. park for kids

Caravan / Campsite name (required) .......... woodlands caravan site carnoustie

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... woodlands caravan site

eXTReMe Tracker