campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
bush caravan park

we stayed at this site for a week in a tourer and found the staff have no people skills what so ever .If you are a family you are the enemy, you feel the older couple would be more welcome.the play area is something out of the ark [a swing and a slide whoopie].
The showers went from burning hot to freezing cold, not pleasant at all.
No awning heaters allowed.
God forbid if you drive on there grass...
I would expect water and waste on pitch for the price[£22pn].
There are better,cheaper and more friendly sites close by .

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... bush caravan park

Beware Bush Caravan Park!!!

I would NOT go to this site again! The managers are the two most rude site managers I have come across. I was given wrong information regarding pitches when booking ( told they were not allocated then instructed to a pitch which wasn't suitable for a young family on arrival!!). I was rudely 'told off' for driving on the grass (one wheel slightly on it) and thrown a piece of paper in my car window of awning rules. I also overheard them speaking to other campers in the same manner and constantly 'telling off' other children!!!
The two showers which run hot and cold, are insufficent for a large site although since leaving I found that the separate locked block had a family room which they failed to inform is of!! There is no electric /water by each van which I would expect for the price!
I am all for rules and well managed sites but these guys really need to develop their people skills and respect caravaners and campers as we would managers!!
We will never go back and have passed this information to all our caravanning pals. The other sites close by are much nicer and better value for money!! My advice.......DON'T GO but if you do I hope they have chilled out and cheered up after all that's what it's all about!!

Name of Site Bush caravan site

Approx. Location Bushmills, co antrim

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Bush

Review of site

My husband and I had visited this site several times with our trailer tent it was a bit rough on the outside but very homely inside and we were always made welcome by the two site managers that was until we bought our caravan, suddenly they changed into the two most jealous ignorant people we have ever met. Think you would be ok staying here as long as your van is shabby, you have no kids, you dont take a shower (water scalding and then freezing). Read reviews from all sites not worth £22 a night unless you like paying to get spoken to as if you are dirt.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Bush Caravan Site Bushmills

bush caravan park

We had booked in to this site for 3 nights left 1st evening as so un child friendly and staff so rude. I wish we had read reviews before we went. Play area is small and outdated. My children were playing football with a few others. If the ball went off the grass at all the staff/owner was out giving off to them - although we could see the children and the ball was low and no where near the caravans. I had checked sign on grass to make sure it did not say no ball games before they started to play (it said no dogs on grass).When we asked if children were not allowed to play on the site we were told our children had damaged a van at lunchtime -quite an achievement when they had been at school at this time.We left and went to another much cheaper site and had a great time.

Caravan / Campsite name (required) .......... bush caravan park bushmills

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Bush

An enjoyable stay

I read the above reviews and was mystified. I stayed there recently and really enjoyed it. The staff were fine with me. I lost my water drain pipe and contacted them over 1 week later to be told they had found it and kept it for me. I agree theres not many water stands but they are close enough to get to. It's hard to read some peoples whining on these reviews. For £20 per night I got a nice site with clean showers and toilets. What else do you want for £20?. Recommended.

eXTReMe Tracker