campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
review about South Lytchett Manor

We have just spent a very relaxing time at South Lytchett Manor. The weather was great, we went on the website before we booked and it did everything it said on the tin so to speak.

We will be going back in September. Staff were excellent and the toilet blocks were second to none.

Many thanks.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... South Lytchett Manor Caravan and Camping Park

Fantastic

I visited this site in the October half term period. This was one of the best caravan / camping sites I have ever visited. The owners and staff are amazing, knowledgeable and helpful. I was a woman on my own with kids and the owner parked up and help set up the caravan for me, on what is one of the most well kept sites, I have been on. The toilets & showers are extremely nice, clean and warm, and a shop on site has everything.

This is a really nice quiet site if you want peace and quiet and no kids running around outside at night this is the place for you. I loved it and will return there again and again. Highly recommended.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... South Lytchett Manor

dont go here

UNHELPFUL STAFF AND THE OWNER DOESNT CARE FOR PEOPLE
HE JUST CARES ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY. £15 FOR A TV EXTENSION LEAD AND £100 FOR 1 NIGHT STAY AS HE PUT US ON A WATERLOGGED PITCH WHICH WAS 100 TIMES WORSE THE NEXT MORNING AND HE WOULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR HELP IN ANY WAY.

3 CARAVANS TURNED UP TOGETHER AND ONLY 1 GATE IN AND OUT SO THEY COULDNT COPE THEN WHEN WE GOT TO THE PITCH THEY WANTED TO PUT OUR CARAVAN ON BY TRACTOR BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT THE GRASS CUT UP.

IN OVER 10 YEARS OFF CAMPING NEVER BEEN TO A WORSE SITE THAN THIS ONE.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... South Lytchett Manor

Had a wonderful time at this Park

Had a wonderful time at this Park

I have just returned from a glorious week at this park.

This park is an excellent base to explore Dorset beaches and the lovely countryside.
The shower blocks are as good as any caravan club site, with the addition of fresh flowers and piped music.

Attention to detail has been paid to all aspects of this site, staff are very freindly, showing everyone to their pitches and have loads of information about walks, and things to do in the area. The pub down the road is excellent too, this is in walking distance and again very friendly, they cater well for people with dogs and children. Have booked again for September.

Caravan / Campsite name (required) .......... South Lytchett Manor Caravan and camping Park

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... South Lytchett Manor Caravan and camping Park

eXTReMe Tracker