campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
awful site

This site could be quite nice with separate camping field and touring caravan areas. The facilities are nice and there is a small shop. Although the caravan pitches are crammed together. This site is completely and utterly let down by the discourteous behavior of the wardens who are arrogant beyond belief. They appear to have no idea about customer service and anyone staying there is just an inconvenience to them. They were rude to the point of being aggressive and menacing towards us and friends and family. You should stay away. It is heavily geared towards permanent pitches and weekend visitors are clearly not welcome. I can't speak for permanent pitch tenants. This is just awful and we will never go back. Incidentally, this is what the warden actually said to us when we drove away. He had been drinking and wasn't the sort of person you would like to meet in a dark alley or poorly lit caravan site. I can't believe its still in business.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... gwel y mor

Re: awful site

you should complain. im glad i read your report as we were thinking of going there. thanks
it is owned by the address below.

Hamdenn Llyn Cyf Head Office, The Old Coal Yard, Glandon Industrial Estate, Pwllheli, Gwynedd LL53 5YT

i am a regular on the above mentioned site im sure it can be stressful at times running a busy holiday camp site rules and boundarys do have to be adhered to so everybody has the kind of holiday thats right for them i shall be there again this weekend for more rest and relaxation learn to chill alittle and enjoy

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... gwel l mor

Went to the site feeling a little anxious as my wife had already prebooked before having read the reviews. Surfice to say we didn,t need to worry.We all had a great week and were welcomed and treated in a pleasent and friendly manner through out our stay. The welsh weather wasn,t always on our side but we will be returning next year.

eXTReMe Tracker