campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prison camp

Lovely site, not very friendly towards children. Everybody washing up in the morning used to call it Colditz. Fobs to get in , fobs to get out which I suppose made it safer for children, it was just the attitude of the staff that was a bit off putting. They charge visitors £10 to come and see you for lunch. Don't think we'll be going back

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Dafarn Rhos Caravan & Camping Site

Prison camp? Totally agree!!!

There's no doubt this campsite has an absolutely amazing position by a wonderful beach.

However..

DON'T STAY HERE...
If you have a camper / motorhome and want to go out of an evening and have a bite to eat, then this is not the campsite for you. The gates are shut at an unbelievable 8pm! This could seriously hamper any evening plans you might have. Quite frankly the most moronic 'rule' have ever heard of on any campsite, which spoilt my stay entirely. As I travel on my own, being able to go out for the evening for something to eat and drink is an essential element to any break. What incredible inflexibility & stupidity by the owners!

DON'T STAY HERE..
If you like to get up early and use your vehicle to head for the hills or other beach - the gates don't open unitl 8am.

I've never stayed at any campsite that has as many rules and regulations as this campsite. From the moment I arrived and was met by a lady with a walkie-talkie I felt like I was being mugged. They charge for everything - and personally I think it's well overpriced - they charged £2 for my wee dog.

Security and some rules are a good thing on a campsite.. but this felt more like Colditz by the Sea!

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Dafarn Rhos

eXTReMe Tracker