campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prices, facilities etc

I went along to Seaford for the Fishing and found ‘The Buckle Camping and caravan Park. Fantastic position at the back of the Beach with caravan/trailer tent pitches and a separate field for tents.
I asked for a pitch with EHU for my cool-box food and fishing bait and was told they don’t have tent pitches with EHU. A tent pitch is £20, Caravan Pitches are also £20 without EHU and £5 with EHU and yet the tent pitches are furthest away in a field, from the toilet/shower block. (The Block could do with a bit of a make-over and more hooks and places to put clothes when your taking a Shower).

I said I would pay for a Caravan Pitch with EHU and was told they don’t allow Tents on Caravan pitches.
A couple of Caravan pitches had Trailer-tents on them and when I queried this I was told they allow trailer-tents to have EHU as there half Caravan.
They had several Caravan pitches free and so they lost out here as I would have stayed here 4/5 nights.

This is the 1980’s attitude and facilities that is starting to put me off a lot of Campsite’s, I wouldn’t mind so much if the prices were more reasonable.
Also, compared to the Continent we are starting to Lag behind again.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Buckle Holiday Park

eXTReMe Tracker