Return to Website

campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunnyside Croft, Arisaig. The best ever !!!!

What a fantastic campsite !
Newly built, everything is top spec from the well laid out roomy pitches to the amazing facilities block and I do mean amazing !
On arrival you will be met by Ian and Julie, the owners who will book you in from the reception and give you a guided tour of all the facilities,how to use them and to answer any questions you may have.
You will then be shown to your pitch where your electricity will be activated from the £1 electric cards you purchase from the machine in the facilities block. We found this a much fairer system of paying for the electricity we used.
There was free use of a small freezer for to keep your ice blocks frozen and free use of a microwave oven beside the dish washing area.
The hot water for dishwashing, showers and hairdryers were all free to use. The laundry has a washer, dryer, ironing board and ever washing tablets all at a reasonable price.
The toilets and showers were very modern and extremely clean.
You can also purchase the basics as well as local produce from the shop. You just have to try the beef burgers!
I'm sure I've missed out lots of things I should be saying but I'm still on such a high from my visit to this brilliant campsite !
The overall area is stunning. It has a lot of campsites in close proximity but Sunnyside Croft is newest and by far the best.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Sunnyside Croft, Arisaig

Re: Sunnyside Croft, Arisaig. The best ever !!!!

Was looking at the review for this site but as we have three dogs its out. The other thing I was less than impressed with reading the site literature was that visitors appear to be charge 2.oo per person that is outrageous to think they can charge people visiting campers on the site. Will definitely never use this site.We tend not to get visitors when were camping but its the principle I object too.

eXTReMe Tracker