How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Review Willow Lane Caravan

Header – my favourite campsite.com
A review from http://www.myfavouritecampsite.com for the information you are ever likely to need, whether you are a camper, caravanner, combi camper, trailer tenter or a motorhome owner, it's all here in one place.

Willow Lane Caravan
Published by Bozz
03-10-09
Willow Lane Caravan
Mr M Mundryk,
Willow Lane Caravan Site, C&CC Cs
Long Lane, Beverley,
East Yorks HU17 0RN
[tel: 01482 868537]

0.75 acre, level, hardstands, 5amp el pts. Advance booking essential, open Jam-Dec
£10 pn
I went to this site in august 2009 and was very impressed with the site it looked very nice and was well kept. There are no toilet or showers and the EHU is only 5 Amp so not good for heating in winter. Never met Mr Mundryk, I paid him by posting the cash in a letterbox in a wall beside the tap, a laid back 5 van site just around the corner from the Minster Will definitely go back. Note there is no access from woodmanssey mile

By Caz on 04-10-09, 03:20 PM
Think I stayed here on a rally a few years back. It's a 5 van site with a biggish rally field next to it. Nice short bike ride in to Beverley, easily walkable. Beverley is a lovely little town, very historical with a good market on Saturdays and a big Minster if you're into churches..

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Willow Lane Caravan

eXTReMe Tracker