campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Review

This review is posted via http://www.campingthing.com - an online camping and caravan resource providing details and reviews of caravan and camping sites and holiday parks.
---------------------------------------------------

Payment upfront

Rowlands from N/A - 30/11/2029 08:32:10

I can understand why this campsite insists on payment upfront, as when you arrive and see the old & unclean toilets & showers you would turn around. The staff do not know what 'customer' means as every request is frowned upon. There were 4 familys with us who all thought the same. We moved to a site further down the road and found it to be far better.
---------------------------------------------------

Great time at Parbola

Mirror89 from Cardiff - 30/11/2022 21:25:17

We've stayed on this site loads of times and it is great. The size of the pitches are a little small but it made no difference at all. Been on campsites that have had much bigger pitches and not enjoyed as much. All in all I would return to this site as it is situated well and has all the facilities you would need.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Parbola Holiday Park

Parbola - Britain' worst value for money.

If it is the Basil Fawlty of camp site owners and the Fawlty Towers of Camp Sites you want, then go to Parbola Holiday Park. The woman who owns it is rude, offensive and angry. The shabby wash rooms haven't been updated since the 1970s and when I was there, the mens' was closed and there were men wandering in and out of the ladies toilets (surely illegal?!) The grass isn't cut very short for a site which charges premium rates so your feet get wet and belongings covered in slugs. The swimming pool has a strange dark green colour, and the mini golf sadly neglected. Fires are allowed so expect burnt black holes in the grass. The ONLY redeeming feature it has is nice trees. I was charged £20.50 per night for the privilege of all of this. Wouldn't go again if I was paid.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... PARBOLA

eXTReMe Tracker