campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thumbs up

I would like to say that my family and I camped at this particular site in May 2010, which I must say was very enjoyable, and the weather was fantastic. My young son loved the various play parks and had a great time.
Onsite office was very helpful and very friendly. Garage in Mintlaw itself was very handy if you fancied something other than bbq food. Microwave came in very handy with lots of various food to try.
Would definately go back, very scenic with lovely woodland walks.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Aden Park Mintlaw

General Review

A lovely wee caravan park in a superb setting next to Aden Country Park - The site itself is superbly maintained and is both dog and child friendly - washing and toilet facilities are excellent and are cleaned regularly.The warden here is a super lady and very helpful.
The Country Park has a museum, tearoom, shops , ice cream kiosks and some glorious nature trails/walks - There are football pitches and a well equipped childrens' play areas also.
There are a couple of pubs, grocers and 3 takeaways in nearby Mintlaw but the site is not far from Aberdeen, Peterhead, Fraserburgh and Ellon if you wanted to explore further - I am highly recommending this caravan park.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Aden Country Park, Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire

eXTReMe Tracker