campsites.online

How to add a new Post - complete details below  - or click "Start a New Topic" 
or add a comment to an existing Postclick "Reply"

Caravan and Campsite Reviews
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brynich - Excellent

Run by the Caravan Club, this is an excellent site. There are fields for caravans and they have a tent field too, and they have a mix of grass and hard standing pitches. The toilet and shower blocks were very clean and had constant hot water, there are nice walks here and a specific dog walk. The staff were fantastic, very helpful and knowledgeable, and there was a well stocked shop on site with not only the edible essentials but loads of caravan and camping spare parts. The pitches are of a good generous size and they are in very good condition. Best of all is the price, this was very reasonably priced for Caravan Club members.

The site is very convenient for Brecon which is the nearest town, but for sight seeing the Breacon Beacons visitor centre is not too far either.

This is one of the best sites I have visited, and is the place for you if you want peace and quiet! The only negative about this site is you can ocassionally hear cars on the main road at night, but it never bothered us, we couldnt hear it in our caravan.

If I return to this area, I would definately stay in this park again, and recommend it to all.

Caravan / Campsite name (if applicable) .......... Brynich

eXTReMe Tracker