The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pixilated Polly and the movie reviews!

I think Pixilated Polly picked some really good movies! I coun't believe how much I like Ironman! I'm not a big fan of that kind of thing but that movie was sooooooo goooood! I'm also into BtVS, but more of the deries then the movie. I remember going to the walk-in to see that movie when it came out. Good memories, but didn't really cared for what's her face who played Buffy. Though, I'm a big Paul Rubins (PeeWee Herman) so I wanted to see what was the big change. As far as the series, I didn't get a chance to watch it while it was on tv, because of work so I got all seven season on dvd. Yeay me! LOL! Now that was worth watching over and over again! I balled when Spike died at the end. I think She should have been with Buffy not Angel! Anywho, great work you picked some of my fave's as you can tell by now. LOL!

XOXOXOX Chris

Re: Pixilated Polly and the movie reviews!

Chris, you're a person after my own heart. Spike was my favorite. Didn't feel like such a dirty old woman when I found out he was 42. lol.

Thanks for the hugs and kisses!
~Sarah

Ah, the lady who starred in the movie, Buffy the Vampire Slayer is Kristy Swanson and Sarah Michelle Geller played Buffy for the series.

As a further side-note, Hillary Swank was also in the movie.

Joss Wheden is a heck of writer. I loved the movie - the title alone sucked me in. Peewee Herman was great as the coach.

Browning>>>

I forgot Hillary Swank was in it! I remember she was in some scary movies at the time. Sometimes They Come Back II with the guy from Family Ties comes to mind. Thanks for keeping me up to date!

~Sarah

Sarah,

Yeah, that's right. I forgot about that Stephen King movie with Michael Gross.

Now there's an actor who gets around. He was in anumber of the 90s Outer Limits series and those four Tremors movies, which I've very fond of as well.

Browning>>>