The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, I Watched This! Discussion Thread

Want to discuss the films a I've reviewed?
Have any film suggestions for me?

Here's a good spot for any of that stuff! Let's rap!

Re: Hey, I Watched This! Discussion Thread

So why did you resist your punishment from the Madhouse fellas for so long then just watched the movie all on your own?

I got roped into watching Terrifier probably by the same person you did. What terrified me the most was the fact that I actually watched the whole thing. There was so much wrong with it that the writer in me was having fits! I don't even know where to start. The one scene that sticks out the most is after he has split the girl in half with the saw and she is hanging there, clearly dead by any means, and the sister of the other girl comes in quite a bit later, and see's her....and she is still twitching!! If it hadn't lost me already, that did it for sure. Yes, I get it's fiction, it's a movie but ****it make the death scenes believable! It was torture to watch it. I kept hoping it would improve. I now have a fear not of clowns in general but of bad clown movies.

Doing this on my cellphone so I hope this works, not sure how to do it. I read your interview and think that you show do a review of all of kevin Smith films!

—DL

Since next month is Thanksgiving how about two kick ass Thanksgiving movies?
The Myth of Fingerprints and Krisha.
Both are amazing to watch in their own right!

How about do a highlight of like new DVD or Netflix releases, save us time from watching bad movies. LOL!

Thanks for reading!

I will be doing a special project reviewing the works of Kevin Smith, in the next few months!

It will be a long and arduous road to travel, and I hope you come along for the ride!

Thank you, Margot!

I'll try tocheck them out. I haven't heard of either of them?

Stephanie....Mr. Montoya now has ONE strike for that recommendation!

And in case you haven't heard....BEWARE THE CLOWNADO! Yes, it is real!

Hi, Eli.

That is what I kind of do! Or at least try to.