The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's been five years and The World of Myth takes its first steps in returning!

Hello to Everyone!

It has been a while, a long while--five tears to be exact. A lot has happened in that time, and we moved away from micro-publishing into the world of podcasting (www.jayzomon.com/jayzomodcast). But, as fate would have it, I've decided to come home, which started last year when I bought back the rights to "DARK MYTH". For that point forward, I knew that I had to bring back The World of Myth and have done so with "STEP ONE" in returning ALL 55 issue back online (I have 50 issue up as we are moving into "STEP TWO".
What is STEP TWO you ask? Step to is opening the gates once again for regular submissions. So, with that said, if any of you are interested in (at this point) submitting, short stories, poems and artwork--please send me an email to give me an idea of things to come. You can reach me to davidkmontoya@jayzomon.com, under subject have: Interested in TWoM Submissions.
I hope to have this magazine presented in a fun manor, enjoyable to the readers and contributor alike.

Until Next Time...

Dave Montoya%20void(0);

Re: It's been five years and The World of Myth takes its first steps in returning!

I for one am very glad to get to do my 'important' work yet again. Hoping to see some fresh new talent.

-MM-

Re: It's been five years and The World of Myth takes its first steps in returning!

Woo Hoo! Glad to see you back in the game, David. I'm looking forward to more.

Hi there!

Thank you for stopping by, it’s a labor of love and am excited that great people like you are enjoying our efforts!

With Respect,

David K. Montoya