The World of Myth's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

The World of Myth's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TG Browning

Oh wow. Two months later and you STILL haven't let this go? You're persistent, aren't you? Yet never one to lose a flame war. Very admirable.

TG Browning
I've followed this entire thread...
Wow! The ENTIRE thread? Color me impressed.

TG Browning
I'm putting my money on you ripping this note to shreds in the same strutting and sophomoric style you used on Unamused and TJ.

Am I right?
I like how you end your reply with a bait. Hilarious. "If you say anything back, that means I win!" Quite classy.

TG Browning
However, I can say that your responses on this board to Disappointed (and others) are -- and this solely my opinion, mind you -- sophomoric.
Okay, seriously? Stop pretending like you aren't Disappointed and Unamused. It's really sad how obvious you're being about it while still trying to pretend they're completely separate entities. How many more identities would you like to create to complain? Is three enough? Why? Go for broke, TG.

But enough of that. Let's get to the heart of the issue. You know what I regret most? I regret not being in the Writer's Forum on Compuserve with you and your pals. I mean, it's one thing to be told that I suck and you don't like my work here, but what I'd really like is for whole groups of people to deconstructively criticize me! Think of how much I could not get accomplished! The possibilities are endless!

If this is seriously how you and your friends "critiqued" each other's writing, I don't know how you or anyone else got anything done, let alone made any improvements. But then again, given what I've read of yours, I'd say you probably didn't.

Long story short, if you really didn't think anything would come of your long, inane post, then why'd you write it in the first place? You're bad at this. Go troll somewhere else, guy.

-A Grue

Okay for everyone following this very long thread, I did the courtesy of defining the following words:

Sophomoric - conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature.

Snarky - crotchety, snappish; sarcastic, impertinent or irreverent in tone or manner.

Snippy - sharp or curt and sharp-tongued; impertinent.

Strutting - walking pompously.

Hope these definitions are helpful to everyone reading this.

Jennie
Okay for everyone following this very long thread, I did the courtesy of defining the following words:

Sophomoric - conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature.

Snarky - crotchety, snappish; sarcastic, impertinent or irreverent in tone or manner.

Snippy - sharp or curt and sharp-tongued; impertinent.

Strutting - walking pompously.

Hope these definitions are helpful to everyone reading this.
Thanks. Maybe TG has a thing for alliteration, I dunno. He is an "author," after all.

Thanks for making my case.

Browning>>>

Lol no problem. Thanks for proving mine.