Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Contact Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 10th Anniversary Rapture Flight to Heaven...Thanks be to God for His strength & constant help!

Valerie
Apr 7, 2019 - 1:19AM

Happy 10th Anniversary Rapture Flight to Heaven...Thanks be to God for His strength & constant help!
On April 7th, 2009 Rapture Flight to Heaven came into existence!

Happy 10th Anniversary RFTH April 7th, 2019...Thanks be to God!

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HELPING ME AND TEACHING ME HOW TO START RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN. I THANK GOD FOR CONTINUING TO KEEP KATHY GREEN, AND ALL THE HELPERS IN THE PAST AND PRESENT WHO HAVE AND ARE ASSISTING IN HIS WORK HERE, AT RFTH. I'M MOST GRATEFUL FOR ALL HIS BLESSING, AND PRAY FOR STRENGTH TO CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE LORD DESIRES US TO DO SO. A SPECIAL THANKS TO KATHY G. WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

Jesus, my Lord and Savior is the greatest inspiration in my life! I am indebted to the Lord for eternity, for what the Lord has done for me in my life. His love, mercy, compassion, is beyond and above all; it surpasses all understanding. Without God, I am nobody, nothing; with God, through Jesus, I am God's child, daughter, His very own. I love the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, one God in three persons. I choose to serve the God of Jacob, Isaac & Abraham. I long that everyone would be saved through Jesus, God's only begotten Son, who died for all sinners. For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory. I pray this site has blessed each and every person, who has come and gone, and especially bless those who continue to share their love for the Lord on this site.

The Lord our God, The Father, Son & Holy Spirit, has done so much in my life, bringing me back several times from deaths door, and saved me from destruction by the hand of the enemy whom lurks in the dark, seeking whom it can destroy and devour.

His Angels have delivered me from harm, and protected me while I was in danger. His Holy Spirit, has comforted me, many times in my life. His love has sustained me, and given me hope in the life to come with our heavenly Father. This past year was full of trials, with two cancer surgeries, laser eye surgery to leave high pressure, which leads to glaucoma etc., trial after trial, the God Lord, and the prayers of the Brothers & Sisters in Christ here, have seen me through to this very day; to continue what the Lord had me set out to do a decade ago now.

My sins, are forgiven through God's beloved Son, Jesus, whom willing sacrificed His life for me, & all sinners, therefore, we will spend eternity in His presence forevermore. Through Jesus' sacrifice, and our willing acceptance of this gift from The Lord our God, had bestowed upon me, the baptism of His Holy Spirit. The Lord's Holy Spirit guides and teaches me of God's ways, which are much higher than our ways. God our Father in Heaven, has taught me, to experience, the joys, and sadness of life, and how to be grateful to know that no matter what I experience, the Lord is with me always. I've learned to lean on the Lord's understanding, not on my own, by bringing all things in prayer to God, for confirmation. The Lord taught me that He works all things for good for those who love Him; "I Love Jesus". I always try to remember to give God, all the Honor & Glory which rightfully belongs to the Lord.

The Lord our God, has taught me to boast in the Lord, never on my accomplishments, because without God allowing it, I couldn't take my very next breath. Therefore, let us never entertain, the spirit of pride. Pride caused Lucifer, a beautiful Angel of Light, to fall from Heaven, and become, a hideous demonic entity, Satan, who wanted to exalt himself above God and His Throne.

The Lord is not finished with me as yet, and I will most likely, continue to learn throughout eternity, what pleases God the most, and what must to do to please God first, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Thanks be to God, for His loving kindness and mercy, for sending Jesus to die in my place on the cross for me and all sinners; Through God's only begotten Son, we are reconciled with God the Father; for God the Father & Son are one through the Holy Spirit; Holy Trinity, One God in three persons. Amen!

My Inspiration to Start This Forum "Rapture Flight to Heaven" was my love for Jesus and that

Jesus is Coming for His Bride at the Imminent Rapture! Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Replies & the whole thread posted at:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1413117&cmd=show

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary Rapture Flight to Heaven...Thanks be to God for His strength & constant h

Valerie
Valerie
Apr 7, 2019 - 1:19AM

On April 7th, 2009 Rapture Flight to Heaven came into existence!

Happy 10th Anniversary RFTH April 7th, 2019...Thanks be to God!

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HELPING ME AND TEACHING ME HOW TO START RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN. I THANK GOD FOR CONTINUING TO KEEP KATHY GREEN, AND ALL THE HELPERS IN THE PAST AND PRESENT WHO HAVE AND ARE ASSISTING IN HIS WORK HERE, AT RFTH. I'M MOST GRATEFUL FOR ALL HIS BLESSING, AND PRAY FOR STRENGTH TO CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE LORD DESIRES US TO DO SO. A SPECIAL THANKS TO KATHY G. WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

Jesus, my Lord and Savior is the greatest inspiration in my life! I am indebted to the Lord for eternity, for what the Lord has done for me in my life. His love, mercy, compassion, is beyond and above all; it surpasses all understanding. Without God, I am nobody, nothing; with God, through Jesus, I am God's child, daughter, His very own. I love the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, one God in three persons. I choose to serve the God of Jacob, Isaac & Abraham. I long that everyone would be saved through Jesus, God's only begotten Son, who died for all sinners. For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory. I pray this site has blessed each and every person, who has come and gone, and especially bless those who continue to share their love for the Lord on this site.

The Lord our God, The Father, Son & Holy Spirit, has done so much in my life, bringing me back several times from deaths door, and saved me from destruction by the hand of the enemy whom lurks in the dark, seeking whom it can destroy and devour.

His Angels have delivered me from harm, and protected me while I was in danger. His Holy Spirit, has comforted me, many times in my life. His love has sustained me, and given me hope in the life to come with our heavenly Father. This past year was full of trials, with two cancer surgeries, laser eye surgery to leave high pressure, which leads to glaucoma etc., trial after trial, the God Lord, and the prayers of the Brothers & Sisters in Christ here, have seen me through to this very day; to continue what the Lord had me set out to do a decade ago now.

My sins, are forgiven through God's beloved Son, Jesus, whom willing sacrificed His life for me, & all sinners, therefore, we will spend eternity in His presence forevermore. Through Jesus' sacrifice, and our willing acceptance of this gift from The Lord our God, had bestowed upon me, the baptism of His Holy Spirit. The Lord's Holy Spirit guides and teaches me of God's ways, which are much higher than our ways. God our Father in Heaven, has taught me, to experience, the joys, and sadness of life, and how to be grateful to know that no matter what I experience, the Lord is with me always. I've learned to lean on the Lord's understanding, not on my own, by bringing all things in prayer to God, for confirmation. The Lord taught me that He works all things for good for those who love Him; "I Love Jesus". I always try to remember to give God, all the Honor & Glory which rightfully belongs to the Lord.

The Lord our God, has taught me to boast in the Lord, never on my accomplishments, because without God allowing it, I couldn't take my very next breath. Therefore, let us never entertain, the spirit of pride. Pride caused Lucifer, a beautiful Angel of Light, to fall from Heaven, and become, a hideous demonic entity, Satan, who wanted to exalt himself above God and His Throne.

The Lord is not finished with me as yet, and I will most likely, continue to learn throughout eternity, what pleases God the most, and what must to do to please God first, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Thanks be to God, for His loving kindness and mercy, for sending Jesus to die in my place on the cross for me and all sinners; Through God's only begotten Son, we are reconciled with God the Father; for God the Father & Son are one through the Holy Spirit; Holy Trinity, One God in three persons. Amen!

My Inspiration to Start This Forum "Rapture Flight to Heaven" was my love for Jesus and that

Jesus is Coming for His Bride at the Imminent Rapture! Maranatha!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Replies & the whole thread posted at:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1413117&cmd=show
We just missed our 11th Anniversary of the birth of RFTH, on April 7, 2009. This may be our last one, God only knows. Things will never be the same, and a new normal is now apposed on us all. We are moments away from leaving this earth, and meeting Jesus in the air. Our redemption draws closer than ever. Hallelujah & Amen!

Thank you Kathy, Regina, and everyone who has participated at Rapture Flight to Heaven.
Everything that is happening is pointing to our imminent departure at the Rapture; and I truly believe this will be the year.

I hope and pray that many of you as caring brothers and sisters in Christ, have shared the Gospel with your family, friends, and everyone who has crossed your path lately. The time is extremely short; and many are dying from the corona virus, and to think if they are not saved, is very difficult to comprehend; from suffering, to eternal suffering.

Please do what you can, share especially when God leads you to do it. Because of my disability I have found the internet a great place to share my love for Jesus, and try to lead people to the Lord,throughout the years. Now, the time is just about run out, and my heart goes out to many who are lost and have not heard the good news or the Gospel for whatever reason. Please share, you will be glad you did, heaven, and it's rewards will be yours for eternity. Just imagine being with Jesus and seeing daily.

I'm praying for everyone here daily, Brothers & Sisters in Christ. I'm asking God for your and yours/family/friends, protection from all evil, your/their health, healing, safety, salvation for lost ones. I'm hoping to meet each one in heaven one day soon, I'll finally be able to walk, without any assistance or assistive devices. My legs are very shaky, and difficult to get around the house, but I try daily. Stairs are almost impossible for me now, I can't go to the basement to do laundry; my husband does it now. I pray without ceasing, to be able to get around our one story home, daily. God is good, and helps me to continue, to do what I am able still to do. I've been housebound for so long, that this lock down, seems a normal thing for me, as a shut in. Soon, everyone of us will be free from whatever ails us, and there will be no more suffering anymore; praise God, for us.

I can't wait to walk, run, jump, and dance again. Oh how joyful that will be, to be freed at long last.

What's the saying 7 comes 11, the 11th year is here, and I believe that it will be our year of departure, and we have just seen, the tip of the iceberg, coming. However, our Heavenly Ark, Jesus on the clouds, will take us to the home, where, the Lord has prepare for a place for all those who love Him. Therefore, cheer up, the night is almost, over, and the morning rising sun will soon appear in the blue sky. Maranatha, Valerie

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary Rapture Flight to Heaven...Thanks be to God for His strength & constant h

happy anniversary Valerie
heaven where God dwells is the new normal that we are looking forward to. Prime Minister Trudeau is saying there are things we will not be able to do for up to 12-18 months, or until a vaccine is developed.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/no-easy-path-pm-trudeau-on-national-covid-19-death-projections-1.4889651

our Lord is coming, and we welcome Him!

Regina, Thank you very much. Yes I read about it and heard about what Trudeau said on the news report.

Here is a video by a young godly man, who tells it like it is, going to be like in the near future.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The TRANSITION has begun

Watchman On The Wall 88

A lot of people are already talking about life " Post Coronavirus"... talking about how they cant wait to get back to watching sports, going back to concerts, going on vacations, etc...

But life as we new it will never get back to the Normal we had experienced...sure we may see some sort of a return to a " normalcy" ...but we are currently in a transition period that is moving into another dispensation. We are moving toward a Global Government ( New World Order ), a One World Religion, and a One World Currency ( The Coming Beast System ).

Jesus is coming soon! You are all infected sinners and Jesus is the vaccine! If you don't have Him in your life...today is the day! Don't put it off! Tomorrow is not promised!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088