Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Contact Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Inspiration to Start This Forum "Rapture Flight to Heaven"

On April 7th, 2009 Rapture Flight to Heaven came into existence!

Happy 7thth Anniversary RFTH April 7th, 2016...Thanks be to God!

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HELPING ME START RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN, AND FOR CONTINUING TO SEND MODERATORS TO ASSIST IN HIS WORK. I'M MOST GRATEFUL FOR ALL HIS BLESSING, AND PRAY FOR STRENGTH TO CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE LORD DESIRES ME TO DO SO. A SPECIAL THANKS TO KATHY G. WHO HAS BEEN WITH ME FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS.

Jesus, my Lord and Savior is the greatest inspiration in my life! I am indebted to the Lord for eternity, for what the Lord has done for me in my life. His love, mercy, compassion, is beyond and above all; it surpasses all understanding. Without God, I am nobody, nothing; with God, through Jesus, I am His child, daughter, His very own. I love the Father, Son & Holy Spirit, one God in three persons. I choose to serve the God of Jacob, Isaac & Abraham. I long that everyone would be saved through Jesus, God's only begotten Son, who died for all sinners. For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

The Lord our God, The Father, Son & Holy Spirit, has done so much in my life, bringing me back several times from deaths door, and saved me from destruction by the hand of the enemy whom lurks in the dark, seeking whom it can destroy and devour. His Angels have delivered me from harm, and protected me while I was in danger. His Holy Spirit, has comforted me, many times in my life. His love has sustained me, and given me hope in the life to come with our heavenly Father.

My sins, are forgiven through God's beloved Son, Jesus, whom willing sacrificed His life for me, & all sinners, therefore, we will spend eternity in His presence forevermore. Through Jesus' sacrifice, and our willing acceptance of this gift from The Lord our God, had bestowed upon me, the baptism of His Holy Spirit. The Lord's Holy Spirit guides and teaches me of God's ways, which are much higher than our ways. God our Father in Heaven, has taught me, to experience, the joys, and sadness of life, and how to be grateful to know that no matter what I experience, the Lord is with me. Learning to lean on the Lord's understanding, not on my own, by bringing all things in prayer to God, for confirmation. The Lord taught me that He works all things for good for those who love Him; "I Love Jesus". I always try to remember to give God, all the Honor & Glory which rightfully belongs to the Lord.

The Lord our God, has taught me to boast in the Lord, never on my accomplishments, because without God allowing it, I couldn't take my very next breath. Therefore, let us never entertain, the spirit of pride. Pride caused Lucifer, a beautiful Angel of Light, to fall from Heaven, and become, a hideous demonic entity, Satan, who wanted to exalt himself above God and His Throne.

The Lord is not finished with me as yet, and I will most likely, continue to learn throughout eternity, what pleases God, and what must I do to please God first, here on Earth and in Heaven.

Thanks be to God, for His loving kindness and mercy, for sending Jesus to die in my place on the cross for me and all sinners; Through God's only begotten Son, we are reconciled with God the Father; for God the Father & Son are one through the Holy Spirit; Holy Trinity, One God in three persons. Amen!

Valerie

On April 7th, 2009 Rapture Flight to Heaven came into existence!

My Inspiration to Start This Forum "Rapture Flight to Heaven"

Jesus Coming for His Bride at the Imminent Rapture! Maranatha!

Rapture Flight to Heaven

Jesus makes his entrance on a cloud
Trumpets sound, and a shout is heard
His voice beckons to His bride "Come up Here!"
His peace floods the bride's place on earth,
As she senses His presence is at the door.
His light shining brightly beams from the sky
For His bride to behold the sight of His presence above!

"Come away with Me now my precious Love!
No more will you have to long for my coming!
For I have given My life for all, I have returned for you.
I've paid the ultimate sacrifice!
For your soul, spirit, mind and body alike"!

"Come quickly, Come up to meet your Bridegroom!
My beloved, I have prepared a place for you in heaven
where you shall dwell with me in glorious splendour!
For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard
what I have prepared for those whom love Me!"

"I have chosen you;
In turn you have accepted Me!
You have professed your love for the great I AM!
Your loving and longing for
My appearance has been your utmost desire!
Faithfully, watching, waiting, praying day in and day out
For this day to arrive!" I have come, come away with Me!

You have prepared and made yourself ready,
Holy, without spot or wrinkle. A beautiful Bride I behold!
I therefore, have accounted
You worthy to take you as my bride
And present you to the Father!

In a silent split second of a moment!
Her eyes gaze up into heavenlies!
Immediately, she sees the radiants!
Brilliant beams of light from His eyes;
Shining down with such agape love
Flowing straight into her very own!
She is speechless to see Jesus standing in
All of His Majesty and glory!

This is the moment she has been waiting for;
Waiting for so long! It’s here at long last, no longer a dream!
She smiles, a smile of sheer surrender. Take me home my Lord!
Breathing a sigh of relief while lifting her arms UP to the Lord
As overwhelming joy fills her innermost being!

A smile of peace, oh what release
From these earthly bonds at last!
She is deeply in love, in love forevermore with Jesus!
Finally, finally, the day has arrived, He’s here!
He has come, He has come, her heart sings!
She greets His love with her’s in return!
In a twinkle of an eye her body is changed liken
Unto the Lord's! Redemption of her body has taken place.
Gently she is lifted UP by God's Holy Angels attending her side.
To meet the Lord in the vast Eastern Sky!

Somewhere in a distance she hears divine praises of worship!
Joyful heavenly choirs burst into song!
Singing, "Jesus is bringing His Bride home" Let’s welcome her home!
A multitude of Saints singing along with the Angelic hosts!

Leaving behind everything as the sunsets on her earthly life!
For the Son of eternity will be her Lamp unto her feet both day & night!
Shining His light on the straight and narrow path,
She will never stumble in the dark again!

Jesus is the Light of the world!
Light of her divine eternal Life in Heaven!
No need for the Sun to shine for
The She is pleased with her King of Kings!

He takes her by the hand,
Sweeps her off her feet as they soar like birds in flight!
The Rapture Flight to heaven takes place!
As they ascend into the clouds together!
Multitude of Angels accompany
The Lord and Bride on this journey!
Like a whirlwind, they are whisked away
Disappear out of sight!

She is forevermore surrounded by His Glory,
Wrapped gently in His Divine precious love!
Forever united in God's Heavenly Kingdom,
With her One true love and she His precious Bride!
Jesus Her beloved Bridegroom,
Son of the One True Living God!

by Valerie

DEDICATED TO JESUS AND HIS BRIDE IN WAITING!!