Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream: How to Help Prepare for "The Experience"

I had a dream earlier this year on May 2nd that may help people prepare for what is described in the dream as "The Experience."

In my dream, I was coming back to the place where my room was, and when I arrived, my room had disappeared and had transformed into a large gym-like meeting place with many young people around. They were excitedly awaiting the purpose for which they were there. One of the leaders of this event or movement called it, “The Experience” and encouraged some of us waiting there, in order to prepare for “The Experience,” to watch the movie, “Jobe.” End of dream

I feel like God is encouraging us to watch and/or listen to the new songs Kari Jobe is coming out with. He wants us to keep our lamps filled. When I first had the dream, God reminded me of a video I made to her song, "My Beloved," that I had mistakenly removed from YouTube. I since put it back on:

She also came out with a couple of versions of "The Blessing," which was so inspiring!

Then a month ago she started releasing songs on her new album one week at a time:

And now she has just released the rest of her songs on the album, "The Blessing." I encourage you all to listen to them on your prefered music streaming service or watch on YouTube. God is providing great new songs to help keep our lamps filled in this season. Glory to Him!!!