Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Call to Repentance

From Dr. Maurice H. Sklar:

God just spoke to my spirit this word of warning:

“I have warned and warned the world for the past 120 years, but so few have come to me through My grace and goodness. Now I must allow judgment to fall on them! Time itself cannot be stopped. The entire world will soon know that “I AM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THERE IS NO OTHER. READ YOUR BIBLE! MY HOLY WORD IS TRUE! I DO NOT CHANGE! TURN TO ME! REPENT OF YOUR WICKEDNESS AND IDOLATRY, O WICKED GENERATION!

Now, you must choose! I am not mocked. For you shall reap what you have sown. Only under the Blood of My Son is there any redemption or hope for Man. Only the Blood of the Lamb of God can wash away your guilt and sin. If Baal is God - then - go Serve him!

If I AM THE LORD, I WILL ONLY ACCEPT TOTAL SURRENDER OF YOUR LIFE TO ME. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND! CHOOSE YOU THIS WEEK WHOM YOU WILL SERVE!”

This virus threat is a warning to America and the world.

“If you turn to me and repent of your sins, I can extend mercy a little while longer. Do you want to escape the Wrath to come? Then humble yourself before Me in this next six days! You have been arrested in your own homes by ME! Now you must choose THIS WEEK, WHOM ARE YOU GOING TO SERVE - ME OR SATAN?! My angels of separation are now going to and fro, marking the foreheads of those that tremble at My Word. The way forward is now in your hands, O reprobate nations! You once honored, feared and served Me, but now have turned your back and cursed the One who loves you the most!

“Fall on your faces before Me NOW, AND WEEP OVER YOUR WRETCHED CONDITION AND THE MULTITUDE OF YOUR ABOMINABLE SINS. CRY OUT FOR MERCY BEFORE MY THRONE OF GRACE!

“I have now separated the wicked from the righteous, and My Hand and Sword is outstretched before the nations - even now! Shall I remove peace from the earth and release the Horseman of War now upon you? How long must I endure your mockery and lawlessness? It is a stench in My Nostrils!”

“Nevertheless, “My people shall have light in their dwellings, and I will spare them in the Day of My Wrath. For the Day of Reckoning is here. Turn to Me and Live! For why should you perish O Israel and backslidden church?! For the next six days and nights, I will bring you face to face with you sins. You and I shall be alone. If you do not repent, you shall surely perish!”

“My Eye is on you. Eternity is approaching rapidly. You have six more days to respond. Then, I will Judge accordingly. OH EARTH, EARTH, EARTH! HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD.”

May God have mercy on us even in His approaching wrath. Amen.

Dr. Maurice H. Sklar
Monday, March 16, 2020, at 7:56pm pst.
Santa Maria, CA.

Re: Call to Repentance

Thanks David, I am some what familiar with Dr. Maurice Sklar Prophecies.

If there was ever a time to repent and come to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus, today, is the day; tomorrow may be too late.

God is so good and merciful, and loves His human creation, and desires that none should perish, but that all would come to God's saving grace, found in His only begotten Son Jesus.

It all depends upon what will people do. Will they turn to God in prayer, and repentance, crying for mercy; or will they continue in their filthy sinful ways and ignore God like they have been doing for a long time now.

Thank God His own are not subject to God's coming wrath on the whole world. Jesus is coming soon, no matter how bleak things may look at the moment.

David, I had a dream a couple nights ago. It was very dark and night time. I heard a man's voice speaking to another man hidden darkness. He was telling the other guy," if you accept Satan, you know you are going straight to Hell". He continued "Did you accept Satan? It sounded like the reply was he did. I remember in my dream, repeating over and over "I accept Jesus, I accept Jesus now, and I have done so, decades ago. I kept saying out loud, I accept Jesus, I love Jesus, over and over. Then the dream ended.

I believe the line is drawn, there is no more hanging around on the fence, it's either accept Jesus as your Savior now, or by refusing to do so, one accepts Satan as their tormentor as well as Hell.

Even in my dreams, Jesus is on my mind, and I belong to the Lord, now and forever. Perhaps it has some small part to do with the vision you posted

Maranatha,

Valerie