Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some Dreams and Revelations of Jesus, Heaven and the Rapture from a Child

Re: Some Dreams and Revelations of Jesus, Heaven and the Rapture from a Child

David,

Thanks for posting these videos of this beautiful little girl. Her enthusiasm put a big smile on my face. It was so nice to hear her explain, about the vision of Jesus, heaven, etc.
I believe this little girl Milla had a beautiful vision/dream of Jesus. Yes I do believe that Jesus has a sense of humor too; especially with children. How accurate her vision is/will be, is yet to be determined. Some will dismiss this as not true, others will say children have great imagination, and others will have their own reasons. My thought on the subject, it is possible that this girl had
a vision of heaven and Jesus, but dates have come and gone before with no avail. She believes that Jesus will come on Christmas 2020; that's her own belief, not Jesus telling her it would take place on that day. However, she did say that Jesus said He would come in 2020. She said Jesus told her 2020, therefore, it was neither the day or hour...but the year! God bless this child for her vision she shared with us. "From her lips to God's ears", that it will come to pass. However, I base my thoughts further on her vision, that so many things happening in this world are signalling that it is time for Jesus to come now!

It's very possible that Jesus will come this year 2020 due to the deadly corona-virus spreading, quickly around the whole world. The world economy is on the verge to crash, due to spreading and many Biblical Prophecies are coming to pass quickly. War & rumors of war. Another reason is that Jesus' bride is not appointed to God's wrath, which will come upon the whole world and it's inhabitants. I believe that if the Rapture takes place this year 2020 then it will have to take place way before Christmas.

Come Lord Jesus Come, Quickly!

Valerie

Valerie,

Thanks for sharing. I apologize for the rapture dates. The videos though were very encouraging to me. I, like you, didn't put as much weight on Christmas. But they did awaken me to keep alert during this Purim season and really every day thereafter. I find when I am not watching for the rapture I tend to get lax in my walk and an occasional sincere rapture time season wakes me up. I believe God uses them to help purify our hearts and prepare us for the rapture as long as we understand that no one truly knows the day or the hour. Jesus is teaching and training me on how to be alert at all times but until then I probably need a wake-up call now and then.

What I liked most about the videos was Mila's response to her mom when she asked, "And you're not worried about Jesus coming in the rapture?" Mila responds, "What!" And when her mom asks again, Mila says, "Why??!" We should all get back to the place of child-like innocence, faith and confidence that of course Jesus will take us!

I agree! If we're born again, if Jesus lives in our hearts, then He will most definitely take us when that time comes. All of us who are saved can have that confidence.

David W
Valerie,

Thanks for sharing. I apologize for the rapture dates. The videos though were very encouraging to me. I, like you, didn't put as much weight on Christmas. But they did awaken me to keep alert during this Purim season and really every day thereafter. I find when I am not watching for the rapture I tend to get lax in my walk and an occasional sincere rapture time season wakes me up. I believe God uses them to help purify our hearts and prepare us for the rapture as long as we understand that no one truly knows the day or the hour. Jesus is teaching and training me on how to be alert at all times but until then I probably need a wake-up call now and then.

What I liked most about the videos was Mila's response to her mom when she asked, "And you're not worried about Jesus coming in the rapture?" Mila responds, "What!" And when her mom asks again, Mila says, "Why??!" We should all get back to the place of child-like innocence, faith and confidence that of course Jesus will take us!
David, I totally agree with what you wrote, and what Mila said...

"What I liked most about the videos was Mila's response to her mom when she asked, "And you're not worried about Jesus coming in the rapture?" Mila responds, "What!" And when her mom asks again, Mila says, "Why??!" We should all get back to the place of child-like innocence, faith and confidence that of course Jesus will take us!"

Why should we be worried about Jesus coming for us at the Rapture? Have we not been watching, longing, and yearning for the Lord's coming at the Rapture? I totally agree with Mila and you, we need to get back to the place of child-like innocence, faith and confidence; Jesus will take us, no doubt in my mind. We should be longing for His coming even more now, especially, as the world is now in a pandemic, and getting hysterical, with, fear, panic. All born again Christians should be in great expectation that Jesus coming is imminent and at the door. Hooray, I can't wait to go to meet our Lord and Savior via the Rapture; I'm smiling as I type, just thinking how awesome it will be, taken up to meet Jesus in the clouds. Yippety doda!

Matthew 19:14

Jesus Blesses the Children
13 Then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them. And the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Matthew 18:3
"Truly I tell you," He said, "unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Yes we must have that child like faith, that trusts our Father in Heaven, that Jesus will come, and take His children home, young and old alike!

Maranatha!

Kathy yes we must be born again, Jesus told us in the bible, and therefore, His word is the truth, holy, and will come to pass! When we are born again, we become God's children, and trust the Father, without any doubt; for His word is the truth. God's Word became flesh, lived among-st us on earth, died for our sins, rose from death and ascended to heaven; and is coming back first for His bride at the Rapture. Then Jesus will return with His Saints to fight the Final battle at Armageddon; finally set us His kingdom, here on earth as it is in heaven; Amen!

David & Kathy, see you all soon at the Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Maranatha!!!

Valerie