Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An alligator/crocodile dream

Valerie, Kathy, & All--

During the wee hours of this morning of 8/29/2017, I had this weird dream of seeing either an alligator/or crocodile swimming toward this woman in a stocking-type way.

I saw her being drug underneath the water and disappearing.

I'm wondering if this has to do with what's happening in the Houston area of Texas, or what. Anyway, I found my dream to being very terrifying to say the least.

So, please tell me what you make of my above dream, OK? Thank you.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Re: An alligator/crocodile dream

Tammy,

It's does sound like your dream perhaps has something to do with Houston, and the floods happening. It must of been in your sub conscious, on your mind, when you went to bed, either from watching the news on TV., or watching videos on Youtube of the disaster. They did mention something that the flood waters were so high, the crocodiles were also found in these flood waters.

My heart goes out to these people, much loss, and suffering...and now another hurricane is forming, a Category 4 Irma.
May the good Lord take us home via the Rapture this September!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: An alligator/crocodile dream

Valerie
Tammy,

It's does sound like your dream perhaps has something to do with Houston, and the floods happening. It must of been in your sub conscious, on your mind, when you went to bed, either from watching the news on TV., or watching videos on Youtube of the disaster. They did mention something that the flood waters were so high, the crocodiles were also found in these flood waters.

My heart goes out to these people, much loss, and suffering...and now another hurricane is forming, a Category 4 Irma.
May the good Lord take us home via the Rapture this September!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you, Valerie, for you being in complete agreement with me regarding my above dream.

I believe that the Weather Channel folks were referring to the overflowing of the Brazos River, that was flooding that small Richmond, Texas trailer park...for which fire ants were also spotted there too. TWC reporter there, mentioned that either the alligators/or crocodiles coming out, as he was standing there.

Just like you, my heart too, goes out to these people, their great loss, and suffering. Yes, another hurricane is forming, but from TWC's last report...Hurricane Irma is only a Category 3. They're predicting that she will travel up the U.S.'s East Coast. Therefore sparing those Gulf of Mexico folks the headache of being plagued still yet another hurricane.

I also totally agree with you...that may the good Lord take us home via the Rapture, this Fall month of September 2017. Hopefully somewhere between Sep. 21-23. Preferably, on the Autumn Soltice, when Fall begins on the 22nd.

Maranatha!

Tammy