Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Partially Fulfilled Dream

Many years ago I had a dream about the end times. It's the only end times dream I've had. I won't get into the details of that dream. That's not the compelling part. But what is interesting is that in the dream I was told that when I see a certain image, it signifies that the end of the world is about to happen. That was 20+ years ago. And just the other day, for the very first time, I saw the image. I SAW THE IMAGE!!!

Now granted, I thought the image was going to be real, and not just a graphic animation of it. And in my dream, the end of the world started seconds after I saw this image. But still, I got so excited to finally see the image God gave me as a sign of the nearness of the end. 20+ years, my friends! That's a long time to wait for a dream to be fulfilled.

It hasn't been fully fulfilled... yet, but still, that's gotta mean something, right?

Re: Partially Fulfilled Dream

The Length of a Generation in the Bible:

Psalm 90:10

New International Version
Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

My question could the fly away part, also mean the Rapture, not just death only?

Perhaps this Psalm, holds the key that before the 70 year passes for Israel, we'll be the generation that is Raptured? I like this thought, something to ponder on.

Maranatha.

Valerie,

Ready to get chills? The image I saw in my dream was 7 candles spontaneously lighting by themselves! And I was told when I see this, know that the end is near.

7!!!! There's that number again! You just got chills, right? I did, when I read your response. I mean, "the image" I so vaguely referenced could have been anything. And you could have responded any number of ways... or not responded at all. But you did! And you felt led to mention the significance of, all things, the number 7! Freaky!

I know the biblical significance of the number 7, but 7 candles lighting by themselves? That's a pretty bazaar yet specific and unusual image. I've never seen candles light themselves... at least, not since my dream 20+ years ago. And then just the other day I saw a video that started with the image of, not 1, not 9, not 6, but 7 candles igniting all by themselves. And it wasn't a menorah, it was just 7 individual candles, just like in my dream. I just got so excited.

And yes, when I said "end of the world", I did mean that in the figurative sense.

Oh, one other thing--the very next day, after having that dream, I went looking in Revelation to see if there was anything related to my dream. I suppose it could be said that the Lord led me to Rev. 1:12 "...and having turned I saw seven lampstands." Before that day, I had never seen that verse. In fact, I never really given any thought to end times. It was that dream that made me a "watcher". And I've been watching with eagerness ever since! But it wasn't until this year, that that image reappeared before me. Folks, we are close... I mean, REAL close!

Brady
Valerie,

Ready to get chills? The image I saw in my dream was 7 candles spontaneously lighting by themselves! And I was told when I see this, know that the end is near.

7!!!! There's that number again! You just got chills, right? I did, when I read your response. I mean, "the image" I so vaguely referenced could have been anything. And you could have responded any number of ways... or not responded at all. But you did! And you felt led to mention the significance of, all things, the number 7! Freaky!

I know the biblical significance of the number 7, but 7 candles lighting by themselves? That's a pretty bazaar yet specific and unusual image. I've never seen candles light themselves... at least, not since my dream 20+ years ago. And then just the other day I saw a video that started with the image of, not 1, not 9, not 6, but 7 candles igniting all by themselves. And it wasn't a menorah, it was just 7 individual candles, just like in my dream. I just got so excited.

And yes, when I said "end of the world", I did mean that in the figurative sense.

Oh, one other thing--the very next day, after having that dream, I went looking in Revelation to see if there was anything related to my dream. I suppose it could be said that the Lord led me to Rev. 1:12 "...and having turned I saw seven lampstands." Before that day, I had never seen that verse. In fact, I never really given any thought to end times. It was that dream that made me a "watcher". And I've been watching with eagerness ever since! But it wasn't until this year, that that image reappeared before me. Folks, we are close... I mean, REAL close!

Brady, Thanks so much for your reply and sharing this information with us, it's
extremely encouraging to hear, and exciting. It's is awesome, how the Lord brought the number 7 to mind, without my knowing your dream; surely this didn't come from me, the Lord gets the credit.

Actually, I'm totally blown away and amazed the mysterious ways the Lord works, to reveal to his own, in dreams, visions, numbers, future events; perhaps even the Rapture. To one person, God gives a dream, to another, a vision/ numbers relating to one's life, or future world events.

Your reply proves to me that this is no coincidence, this is a confirmation from the Lord, in regards to the number 7, therefore, much prophecy will be fulfilled before 2017, this very year ends. I'm hopeful, that one of the prophecies, to be fulfilled this year 2017 will turn out to be the Rapture; and with so many breaking urgent, red alerts, world news articles almost daily it sure looks like this may be the year of our departure after all.

Thanks be to God for giving us a heads up, for those who are still watching closely for Jesus' Coming at the Rapture; This could be the Year the God has chosen.

Look up our redemption draws closer by the day!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

Brady & Everyone,

See, the expanded study of the above posts I wrote under the link below at the Main Pre Tribulation forum. I also linked this thread above, that you started Brady in regards to your partial dream, which was fulfilled on the link below:

Red Alert : 2017 The year of Judgement & Rapture Event - Look Up our Redemption draws near!!!

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1381698&cmd=show