Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My TITANIC of a U.S. dream

Valerie,

During the wee hours of this 3/7/2017 Tuesday morning, I had this prophetic-type dream about the U.S., that metaphorically can be compared to the doomed oceanliner--TITANIC.

I, you see--in my dream, I was holding on to one of the rails in a stairwell, as I witnessed this doomed UNITED STATES ship, on one of her decks, as she suddenly began shaking violently as she was going down by the head. Checking one of her lower decks, I saw water spilling in, and gradually flooding one of the main rooms as I saw dazed passengers milling about. They seemed to be frozen with fear in place. I felt US' stern gradually rising as her bow section begun to sink below the waves.

I saw President Trump an a la Captain Smith, wringing his hands, because he didn't seem to know what to do. Obama (and his followers) are all a la J. Bruce Ismay(s). Because she (US) is Israel's best friend and ally, it is obvious that they are all hell-bent on destroying the US.

Jesus, our a la Captain of the Carpathia rescue ship, sails in to rescue us, His Bride, that are set adrift in the US lifeboats, from the freezing oceanic sea.

So now I ask you, what do you make of my above dream? Don't you wonder if this is how it could happen, that hopefully 'n' prayerfully...our Rapture will finally happen?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: My TITANIC of a U.S. dream

Tammy,

Thanks for sharing your dream.

Remember the Titanic was suppose to be unsinkable. I remember in the movie, where
they said the ship was so solid that neither "God or Man would be able to destroy it".How very wrong they were.

I compare the U.S. in you dream, as the sinking "Titanic" ship; with such great powers,that the people said "No one could destroy the mighty U.S.A." Wrong, along came the one to bring "change" and almost succeeded in total destruction. It took 8 years of "The One" dictator at the helm, to bring it down to it's lowest point in history. The Obamanation years, the man who came to steal, kill, & destroy, everything good or godly, beginning with the removal of Jesus at every opportunity.

He almost succeeded, in total destruction, however, God brought Trump into the picture, to save the sinking U.S.A. which was once the most powerful nation, now just hanging on by a thread. 20 Trillions dollars in debt, etc. etc. etc. However, God's plans for your country are different, since one man stood up, with the blessings of Christians, and taking God's leading him, to try and turn things around with God's blessings. Trump is God's servant, whom will fulfill what God has given him to do; to a certain point in time.

The reason I say, a certain point in time, I believe that President Trump will be raptured along with the bride, along with Pence, and all born again Christians in
the government at the White house. Therefore, only the left, liberal party (Democrats} along with Obama, will definitely be back in the White House, with Obama as the A.C. He is the only President who never left Washington, and living minutes away from White House, waiting to make his permanent move back inside his old quarters once Trump/his Christian associates are Raptured.

In your dream you're representing all born again Christians, hanging on for dear life while they watch their country sink in despair; not knowing what else to do but trust God, that they "Will be Saved, from death & destruction" coming upon the whole world. The only way they will be saved is by Jesus coming at the Rapture (life boat to heaven) with Jesus leading the way.

Yes the mighty Titanic did sink, so it shall be with America, and all countries who have forgotten God with the A.C. in full power. Yes there were survivors; and so it shall be all the born again Christians whom will be removed at the Rapture imminently. They are survivors, for they are rescued by the Lord Jesus Himself!

Maranatha!

Valerie