Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"We're going home!" dream

Valerie,

During the wee hours of Sunday morning of 9/11/2016...

I had still yet "another" brief Rapture dream, and guess who was in the dream with me?

But first, here is a quote from 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 NKJV:

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with a voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. cAnd the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 aThen we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them bin the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus cwe shall always be with the Lord.

In my brief dream, I was accompanied by none other than Wyatt Earp, himself. He (now looking again like a 33-year old) was wearing his early 1880's black suit w/matching black hat. We had our arms around each other, as we looked upwards; we stood with other rapturees in "the" cloud with Jesus. It was then that as we begin to continue on our heavenbound ascent, Wyatt said to me, "Tammy, we're going home!"

That completely thrilled me to pieces, b/c I knew then that Wyatt had indeed been saved.

Now, I ask you, what do you make of my above brief dream?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Re: "We're going home!" dream

Well Tammy, It sounds like we're going home, anytime now.

Sure does confirm a pre tribulation Rapture, because it is imminent.

Hoping and praying, the time has arrived, and your dream and the dream of many others who have had rapture dreams recently will come true any time now.

Thanks for sharing. Maranatha, Valerie

The Akins - Any Day Now

Published on Aug 15, 2013

Re: "We're going home!" dream

God hasn't given me a Rapture dream, but that's OK. I'd much rather experience the real thing anyway! =)