Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecy concerning Donald Trump_ Given in April 2011

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

God’s Man: Firefighter shares 2011 vision of President Trump

(TRUNEWS) Retired firefighter Mark Taylor says God showed him in 2011 that Donald Trump would become President of the United States.

Taylor’s statements were made during an exclusive interview with Rick Wiles of TRUNEWS on Monday, April 18th, 2016, while sharing his prophetic visions publicly for the first time.

Taylor said he received God’s word about Donald Trump on April 28th 2011, while watching an interview featuring the New York billionaire. While Trump was speaking Taylor heard the Lord say to him that he was listening to a President. At the time, Trump was considering a presidential run and was also campaigning strongly for the release of Barack Obama’s birth certificate. Though he ultimately decided against running for the GOP nomination in 2012, Taylor believes his appearance in the 2016 campaign is God ordained.

On April 28th, 2011 Trump gave a speech in Las Vegas to a gathering organized by the Clark County Nevada Republican Party. In the speech he spoke directly about the present —and future— potential of him making a run for president.

Below is a copy of the message Mark Taylor says God shared with him:

Commander in Chief

The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7 fold back to the United States. The enemy will say Israel, Israel, what about Israel? For Israel will be protected by America once again. The spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with Israel, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever, and Israel will flourish like never before.

The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and Israel, for this next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. This man’s word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless. The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waste their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen. They will say things about this man (the enemy), but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president. Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

For the full interview, go to the Monday, April 18th edition of TRUNEWS.

Re: Prophecy concerning Donald Trump_ Given in April 2011

This link will take you to the MP3 interview:

Trump Prophecy

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

If this is indeed a word from the Lord, then it is a mixture of good news and bad news. The good news is, God is going to use Donald Trump to take our nation off the road to destruction that you-know-who has set us on. The bad news is, there's no telling when the Rapture will ever occur now! It won't be this year or next year either, if God is really telling us this.

"For Your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Donald Trump Prophecy - End Time Presidential Election 2016

Published on Apr 18, 2016
HOW TO INTERPRET NAMES, SYMBOLS & DREAMS: http://discover.org.au/bookshop/index...

News 18 April 2016: the same day Discover Ministries posted this video about "The Donald", TruNews also posted an audio recording about a prophecy in 2011 that Donald Trump is God's anointed. The Church is divided because it lacks discernment and makes judgments based on personal feelings for a person. But much like Cyrus and Nebuchadnezzar, whom the believers could NOT believe and could NOT accept that God would use, Trump is sent by the Lord to expose the corrupt establishment. God will raise up the leader whom He wills. He is not beholden to the Church's earthly opinion.

This clip is only 30 minutes of a 2 hours teaching on how to interpret the Bible and discern prophetic messages! If the Church does not know how to understand the Bible, she will unlikely understand what God is doing in the nations during the end times.

Pastor Steve of Discover Church in Melbourne, Australia unveils the language of dreams in this 2-hour teaching set. You will understand:
- 5 facts about dreams
- 5 big principles to help you interpret your dreams
- hidden meanings in the original languages of the Bible, Greek and Hebrew
- how God loves to use puns and play on words
- prophetic symbolism such as snakes, teeth, crocodiles and crabs

You will also hear 2 practical examples of: - a vision of Israel’s future seen by a 15-year old Jewish boy
- a prophecy of Donald Trump

Come, enter into a whole new level of communication with God, the Master Communicator!

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

yes God can use whoever He chooses. He even had a donkey speak to Balaam
the part of all this that keeps coming to mind though, is that God's word tells us that though all the nations of the world are against Jerusalem, God will deliver them. God's word says that all the nations of the world will be gathered against Jerusalem.
Zech 12:2 "Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. 3 "It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
4 "In that day," declares the LORD, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness. But I will watch over the house of Judah, while I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness.

and we know that the antichrist causes all to receive the mark or they won't be able to buy or sell

It doesn't say the US is exempted, but says in Daniel 11
40 "At the end time the king of the South will collide with him, and the king of the North will storm against him with chariots, with horsemen and with many ships; and he will enter countries, overflow them and pass through.
41 "He will also enter the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall; but these will be rescued out of his hand: Edom, Moab and the foremost of the sons of Ammon.

It would make my heart glad for America to do an about face and turn back to God, forsaking false gods, no gods, and every kind of wickedness and receive Christ.
It would make my heart glad for the illegal, unconstitutional rulings be overturned.
It would make my heart glad for America to have Godly discernment and discern that God has plans for Israel and defend Israel, but I just don't see how Donald Trump being elected president will change what prophecy says about the nations. America just like every other country has sheep and goats.
In Matthew 25: 31-46, Jesus informs us about a judgement of sheep and goats. It says the nations are gathered before Him, but also it says that He separates the people one from another. It doesn't say nations are all sheep, just that He separates the sheep/people out of all the nations when He is judging.
God's will be done. This is my desire. If it is in God's plan for Trump to take office, so be it. I have no hope in the Donald to turn America's heart and laws around (after all, what about all the judges who are without faith in God's written word or Jesus, and do not respect the constitution either? Donald Trump cannot overturn all the judges seats and in America, do we really want a president to have that kind of power over the judicial branch? I think not.) The military has pushed against Christianity and interfered with chaplains telling the truth about Jesus. The school systems are teaching against biblical truth. Donald Trump cannot replace all the teachers influence in the classrooms. Our nation needs more than another election, it needs mass repentance.
I don't understand how that prophecy about Donald Trump bringing restoration to America and having a strong currency lines up with what the prophets have said. Or what Paul said in 1Thes 5. Yes Donald may be elected, but the words of the prophets will come to pass because they spoke and wrote by the Spirit of God. I have to believe the written word of God.

1Thes 5:5 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you. 2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

If Donald or Hillary or Bernie are elected, will the people be saying Whew, now we can have peace and security?
Can Donald Trump or any other candidate cause America to be exempt from a one world economic system and mark of the beast?
Vote your conscience and put your trust in Almighty God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ