Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Prophetic Dreams, Visions, & Prophecies
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lightning Bolt Turns Triangular Stone Into Obama

"For Your Discernment"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Lightning Bolt Turns Triangular Stone Into Obama

MAY 5, 2016 2:56 AM BY JAMES BAILEY

Kerry-Ann Gidden, a resident of the UK, receives many prophetic dreams and revelations regarding events coming in the last days. On April 25 2016, she received an amazing dream that revealed the scheme of the devil and the plans of God, including a revelation of the identity of the antichrist. She tells her testimony in the 6.5-minute video shown below, which is also transcribed here.

Transcript of Kerry-Ann’s Dream:
“In this dream I saw an angel of the Lord shouted a date and time when a huge earthquake and tsunami will hit the United States of America and also the UK. In this dream, the tsunami and earthquake did happen. I saw in my neighborhood flooded areas of water coming in. Also, in my house the water rose to the third floor of my bedroom where I stayed. I was waste-high deep in water.

As this began to happen, I said to my husband, ‘Let us get the children and try to get up on top of the roof.’

But when we opened the window, the water was everywhere so we decided not to try because it was too dangerous. In my spirit, I was praying to the Lord Jesus Christ that the water would not rise any further because obviously we would drown.
As this began to happen, ladies and gentlemen, the Lord took my spirit and brought me outside of the White House of the United States of America. I also saw water everywhere, but where I was standing, outside the White House, there was no water there, but there was something peculiar on the ground. There was a stone in the shape of a triangle. As I was standing there admiring this stone, I heard thunder rolling in the heavens. When I looked up in the sky, I saw a huge lightning from the heavens struck the stone. Immediately, straight away the stone turned into President Barack Obama and he flew off into the air.

Then I heard a voice saying to me, ‘This is the antichrist.’

Then I found myself back in my bedroom in the same position, waste high in water. I heard my husband in the house somewhere speaking to someone and when I listened very closely it was President Obama in my house. Because I heard what the voice told me, I was on my guard straight away.

I heard Obama saying to my husband, “We are flooded in water. It is going to get worse, but help is coming. There are space ships that are coming to help people get out of the water and bring them into safety. When I heard this, ladies and gentlemen, there was no way I would go in any space ship, shape or form.

I turned around in my bedroom and President Obama was standing in front of me. He was trying to talk to me nicely, very calm, very sweet and everything, but because the Holy Spirit had told me who he was I was on my guard. He was trying to come closer and closer to me, but I was just backing away. As I backed away and he was coming closer, ladies and gentlemen, his eyes began to change color, every single color you can imagine, but there were two colors that stood out and that was grey and yellow. It was flickering grey and yellow.

I started to plead the blood of Jesus Christ. I rebuked him and I rebuked and I rebuked and I pleaded the blood. It felt like I was doing this for hours. In my spirit, ladies and gentlemen, I started to get weary and I started to cry, physically crying. I cried to the Lord, ‘Lord, you promised to hide me from the face of the serpent!’

I reminded the Lord of Revelation 12. Ladies and gentlemen, I heard a distinctive voice saying, ‘I will. I will.’

And straight away between President Obama and myself there was a man standing, fully in a white garment. He took his finger and he drew a line between me and President Obama up to the window. When this happened, ladies and gentlemen, there was an invisible wall between President Obama and myself. I saw Barack trying to push the wall to get to me, but he could not. As he was doing that, he got angry. He tried to come to me, but the wall stopped him from getting to me. As he was doing that and he could not come through, he went out of the room and he went away.

When I looked through the window, I saw boats and I saw a boat came up to my window. The man on the boat said, ‘Give me your kids and come into the boat. We will take you to a place of safety.’

As we went into this boat, ladies and gentlemen, the man took us to a place of safety. This place was absolutely beautiful. When I looked at the ground, we were walking on water, but we were not sinking. The water was very low. It did not pass our ankle at all. It was just foot-deep water. It was crystal clear. It was beautiful. There were a lot of children at this place. As we were there, we were happy. We were glad that we came out of that horrible flood.

Then the Lord took my spirit back into my bedroom, ladies and gentlemen, to my dismay. When I looked into the heavens, the sky was blood red. I saw a huge space ship hovering about with lots of them in the air. Around the space ship there was like green bugs, locust type bugs, around the space ship and they were trying to get into people’s houses and people were closing their windows as much as they could.
When I looked into distance, I saw a red planet hidden in the red sky. Then the vision ended.

Ladies and gentlemen, let us be prepared. The Lord is coming and He is warning. Please, let us be prepared.”

http://z3news.com/w/lightning-bolt-turns-triangular-stone-obama/