Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Mid-East Prophecy Weekly Update - J.D. Faraq
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mid-East Bible Prophecy Update June 2020

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bible Prophecy Update – May 31st, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. provides answers from Bible prophecy to the question of, what on earth is happening? Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Valerie

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. provides answers from Bible prophecy to the question of, what on earth is happening? Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

J.D. Farag

[/quote]My Comments:

Please be advised about the vaccine for this virus which I will not name. You are all aware of it, because it has caused the recent pandemic. The vaccine, will be embedded with a so called chip inserted into it, to monitor your health, and know your whereabouts at all times; it is a vaccine with a chip in it.

I personally would not take it. First reason, I personally believe it is either the mark at present, or it will be wirelessly changed to become the mark of the beast at will at a later date. This will most likely be done during the near great tribulation in the future.

Secondly, because it contains baby body parts, as stated by the Pastor Faraq.

Third reason, I would not take it because I can't even take the flu vaccine safely, it turns into the flu instead, and hospitalization.

My last shot, which was recommended by my family physician was back in 1998, where the flu almost killed me. I was hospitalized with continuous asthma attacks which could hardly be controlled by any medication available then. It was sheer torture. Never again, no shots, and no more flu; to this day.
Only God's intervention, once again, saved my life; praise our God forevermore.

I also warned my family members against taking this vaccination with the chip, I believe, that it will be the mark of the beast if by chance it is given before we leave. Pastor Faraq stated he personally believes it can't be, because the mark is given during the Great Tribulation, when we are gone.

My thinking is, what if he is "personally" wrong, and it turns out that they will most likely make an wireless electronic device to access the implanted chip to control it instantly at will. This device will be able to change/connect to that chip remotely and turn a person into a willing subject at their command. It will hold all the information about the person, but it will be able to control their mind/thinking as well as controlling their body, and even changing their very DNA if need be, under the beast system. Or is Pastor Faraq, sending, a different message as he quickly jumps in that he will NOT be taking this vaccine, with the chip. Watch the video, and make your own conclusion . I believe he is being very careful, in his wording....I can easily see why too...

Therefore, if you listen very closely, he actually states that he will not take this vaccination, because of baby body parts included in it, and other personal reasons. He is actually saying without coming out right and stating it; DON'T TAKE IT; WARNING. (Read between the lines) This is what I understood by listening to the video.

He knows that most Christians would not take a vaccine with baby body parts in it, right! He knows, that there are others, with their own interests on a higher scale, are also watching what he is saying; because, we can no longer tell it how it really is, without getting, shut down, and disposed of, so the one world gov., can go ahead with their plans which will fulfill biblical prophecy.

Therefore, why risk it, don't take any chances, your eternity may be at stake if you do accept it,
thinking it's harmless, and it turns out to be otherwise.

The best advise I can give everyone is:

Take all things to God in prayer. Pray about it, and ask God to confirm to you what exactly is Pastor Faraq is saying; reading in-between the lines. He so quickly inserts the fact, that he will NOT be taking it, etc. etc.

We are going home very soon. Let God and His holy word, lead you to all truth. I trust God, on this earth, and no one else. Pray and ask God to give you an answer, and perhaps, we will not even be here by the time this comes to be mandatory for all.

I hope to see all of you very soon; as we rise up in the air, to meet Jesus in the clouds!!!

My prayers are with you all!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Bible Prophecy Update – June 7th, 2020

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Don’t Be Easily Alarmed, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 – June 7th, 2020

n a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2, titled, “Don’t Be Easily Alarmed” Pastor J.D. explains how to be settled during very unsettling and perilous times. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Watchman Report: We Need To Talk - June 12, 2020

Pastor J.D. and assistant Pastor Mac address what’s really happening under the banner of racism from a Biblical perspective. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Bible Prophecy Update – June 14th, 2020

June 14,2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor JD talks about the pre-planned and even staged events, that all have the same end of bringing about a coming world reset. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

The Rapture Comes First, 2 Thessalonians 2:3 – June 14th, 2020

June 14,2020

J.D. Farag

In a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 2:3, titled, “The Rapture Comes First” Pastor J.D. provides three reasons why what many refer to as “the falling away,” is actually the rapture of the church. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible

Watchman Report: The Coming Reset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crUJvoKNfdA&t=179s

Pastor JD talks about the pre-planned and even staged events, that all have the same end of bringing about a coming world reset. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Forget The Past – Proverbs 31 - Thursday, June 18th, 2020

Pastor JD talks about forgetting the past in this well-known chapter in a verse-by-verse study through Proverbs 31. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Bible Prophecy Update – June 21st, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor JD talks about how everything we’re seeing in the world today is now leading up to the grand finale. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Lawlessness Already At Work, 2 Thessalonians 2:4-12 – June 21st, 2020

J.D. Farag

In a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 2:4-12, titled, “Lawlessness Already At Work” Pastor J.D. explains what happens after the pre-tribulation rapture of the church. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Bible Prophecy Update – June 21st, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_kiCDI97-M&feature=emb_logo

J.D. Farag

Pastor JD talks about how everything we’re seeing in the world today is now leading up to the grand finale. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

My Comments:

Please do watch or listen to this entire video from Pastor Faraq, especially, just a little past half way through is a special message for all Christians. The Rapture is at hand, please, don't argue, fight with your brothers and sisters in Christ; don't let Satan trap you in doing his work in these few minutes away from the Rapture.

Love, one another, like Jesus taught us to do. This is why, I have always had a great distain, for arguments, bickering's, slander, back biting, so called heated discussions that never edify God, just more fetter for the fire instead. This would not be tolerated here, while other sites don't care.

I know all of you here understood the picture here and are with us because you know you are safe; sharing in brotherly and sisterly love of Jesus and one another. I remember everyone here in my prayers every night, as well as your unsaved loved ones too.

I hold no bitterness, or unforgiveness for what has happened in the past towards anyone, be it here or any other Christian site. I have never found it necessary, or right, to hurt anyone, or allow a person/s to attack and hurt another person on the site intentionally. I have forgiven, and pray I too was forgiven my failures or faults . We must face the facts, non of us are perfect and pure, innocent of any and all sins, like Jesus is, was and will always be for eternity. We all have sinned and have come short of God's glory.

How can anyone expect God to forgive our sins, if we refuse to forgive others trespass (sins)? The Lord's prayer says it all...Amen!

This is the time to bring in the harvest, time is of the essence, the time gap for the bride to receive her bridegroom Jesus, in the clouds is at hand. Work for the Lord's honor and glory; put all your self pride behind you, and listen to the Savior instead. Forgive one another and you will be forgiven. Stop attacking one another verbally, etc., it taints true Christianity and I'm sure we all want Jesus to say to each one of us; well done my good and faithful servant. Well done indeed!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Bible Prophecy Update What the future holds –- 6/28/20

J.D. Farag
183K subscribers

Pastor JD paints a picture of what the future holds with the brush of all that’s already happened especially since the beginning of 2020. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.