Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Mid-East Prophecy Weekly Update - J.D. Faraq
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-East Weekly Prophecy Update - Pastor J.D. Faraq, May 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on May 7, 2017
Pastor J.D. addresses three matters the first of which is concerning spiritual vs. physical departure in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, second, the significant developments from last week, and third, the pre-tribulation rapture typology in the Communion.

Re: Mid-East Weekly Prophecy Update - Pastor J.D. Faraq, May 2017

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 14th, 2017

Published on May 14, 2017
Pastor J.D. offers encouragement for those who have become weary and discouraged in their longing for the Lord’s return by providing an update on how the pieces of the prophecy puzzle are being put in place at break-neck speed.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 21st, 2017

Published on May 21, 2017
Pastor J.D. explains why Trumps trip abroad, which is being dubbed the “Trump Religious Pilgrimage,” is speeding up the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 28th, 2017

Published on May 28, 2017
After sharing a joint statement between both Pastor J.D. and Amir Tsarfati, Pastor J.D. expounds on his concerns as it relates to President Trump’s “Religious Pilgrimage,” last week, specifically that of the President’s Saudi Arabia speech.

Valerie

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 21st, 2017

Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 28th, 2017

Video in reply to Pastor J.D. Faraq's weekly prophecy messages. I believe Pastor Faraq is being double minded, and is making this personal, instead of seeing what is really happening. I agree with Steve this time, and don't see it the way Pastor Faraq sees it. I think Trump did an awesome job in the middle east, and God has chosen him for this very purpose. Valerie

P.S. odd isn't it, even his video May 21st, has two images of himself...hmmm, coincidence maybe, but then again it makes you stop and think doesn't it?

Steve Cioccolanti 05/27/17 - Donald Trump's Greatest End Time Speech - Prophecy Update This Week

Published on May 27, 2017
Steve Cioccolanti May 27 2017 - Donald Trump's Greatest END TIME Speech - Prophecy Update This Week