Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Mid-East Prophecy Weekly Update - J.D. Faraq
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid-East Weekly Prophecy Update - Pastor J.D. Faraq, April 2017

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 2nd, 2017

Published on Apr 2, 2017
Pastor J.D. talks about the “new” global peace push vis-à-vis the “new” U.S. President and reiterates the assertion that it’s preparing the way for the antichrist as we race forward at break neck speed to sudden destruction via peace and security.

Re: Mid-East Weekly Prophecy Update - Pastor J.D. Faraq, April 2017

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 9th, 2017

Published on Apr 9, 2017
Pastor J.D. addresses the seriousness of last weeks chemical weapons attack in Syria and the US response of launching missiles into Syria in the context of Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38.

“The Broken Hearted” - Resurrection Sunday Sermon, John 20:1-18 - April 16th, 2017

Published on Apr 16, 2017
In a Resurrection Sunday sermon titled, “The Broken Hearted,” out of Luke 20:1-18, pastor J.D. focuses in on how Jesus revealed Himself first and foremost to Mary Magdalene.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 23rd, 2017

Published on Apr 23, 2017
Pastor J.D. argues the case that everything taking place globally has Israel, specifically, Jerusalem at the center by taking a quick trip around the world on a tour of the significant developments just within the last couple of weeks.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – April 30th, 2017

Published on Apr 30, 2017
Pastor J.D. looks at the seriousness of what some suggest is a world now on the brink of all out war, the drumbeat of wars and threats of wars are increasing in both their tempo and volume, with each passing day.