Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Mid-East Prophecy Weekly Update - J.D. Faraq
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mid-East Weekly Prophecy Update - Pastor J.D. Faraq January 2017

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

hi Valerie, this is Pastor JD on Jan 6, teaching out of 2Chron 15-16. He talks about not growing weary, to continue drawing to our Abba in heaven. We all need rest and encouragement at times, so here is Pastor JD, God bless you

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Published on Jan 8, 2017

Pastor J.D. talks about what may very well be the two biggest prophetic triggers in 2017 both of which have Israel, namely, Jerusalem, as the bull’s eye at the center of the target.

SHOCKING NEWS - DID YOU KNOW???

Listen at 13:04 minutes Obama gave the internet control to the UN. Obama will become the FIRST AMERICAN PRESIDENT, who will CHAIR the 15 MEMBER SECURITY COUNSEL which is in VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION....OBAMA WILL BECOME THE "HEAD" OF THIS 10 NATION CONFEDERACY. "GOD HELP US"!!! "GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WATCHING FOR THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND - IMMINENT

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 15th, 2017

Published on Jan 15, 2017
Pastor J.D. focuses in on the significance of all that's happened in just the first fifteen days of the year, namely, that of the unprecedented UN Resolution and Paris Peace Summit, taking place at the time of today’s prophecy update.

My QUESTION: How did we miss it?

Hasn't Obama been the chair of the 15 member, 10 nation security council since
2009? I found a video, of Obama doing just that, on a video back in 2009 below:

Obama Leads UN Security Council - full video

Please note, I was right, and Pastor Faraq made a mistake. Obama did chair the UN
Security Counsel back in 2009,...Obama is not going to chair the counsel in 2017

Please listen, he mentions his mistake, and apologizes for it. It's Ok Pastor Faraq, we all mistakes.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 22nd, 2017

Published on Jan 22, 2017
Pastor J.D. provides the reasons as to why a Trump presidency may in fact speed up the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Mid-East Prophecy Update – January 29th, 2017

Published on Jan 29, 2017
Pastor J.D. provides two of the main reasons as to why a Trump presidency may in fact speed up the fulfillment of Bible prophecy.