Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Rapture Happened - Answers to Questions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have very sad news, everyone.

I have received news from Valerie's son, Paul, that Valerie is dead. At his request, I am copying and pasting his email into this letter.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Kathy,

My name is Paul and I have extremely bad news to share with you. My mother, Valerie, had passed away yesterday, September 5th, 2020, due to complications of a heart attack that she had experienced late Thursday night. She was rushed to the hospital that night and was immediately sent to an operating room in the Emergency department. An angioplasty procedure was done to eliminate a 100% blockage that existed in one of her main arteries. A stent was placed in that artery to combat the problem at hand. The doctor performing the procedure soon delivered the news that everything went very well.

Aside Note: I have managed to access her e-mail address account due to the fact that all notifications for bills and other important matters which are related to my mom's and dad's daily means of living. I noticed her Bravenet Forum e-mails were listed in her Inbox and remembered that she invested so much love, time and energy into her forum. I do not know how to log into the forum itself (with her login info nowhere to be found). However, I see that you are a co-moderator of the forum and that you had just recently posted something there.

My mom was recovering very well during Friday in her hospital room. Actually, they were ready to transfer her to another hospital or even send her home earlier as the recovery phase was progressing better than expected. I talked to her on Friday at 10:30am and also at 5:45pm. During my second conversation, she sounded much better on the phone. My mom was telling me about a dream she had: That Jesus had come to her in the dream and said that "I am here for you and I have to leave momentarily but I will come back for you." My mom was so happy to tell me about this dream. She said to me that dream meant that she is going to live for a long time still but that Jesus will eventually take her to Heaven. I am trying to remember exactly what she was telling me but that was the main point of her dream analysis. We just never thought it would be the next day that Jesus would come back to take her.

On Saturday, around 8:10am, my mom had replied to a text message to my wife, Gloria. It was a one line message stating that she loved us both. She was about to have her breakfast in her room around 8:30am. A nurse gave her some medication which had a side-effect of urinating more often. She went to the washroom and then came back to her chair in the room. She started on her breakfast and then had to go to the washroom again. On her second return trip from the washroom, she told the nurse that she was ready to pass out and that it was hard to breathe. She managed to get to the chair and that is where she was passing out. A code blue was deemed as other nurses and a doctor came into room immediately. They got her back to her bed and tried numerous procedures to revive her. At some point between 9am to 9:15am it seemed that the situation was looking better. Then nearing 9:30am things got worse again. Eventually, her heart had ruptured and she had passed away at 9:46am on Saturday September 5th 2020. These details were given by the nurse when we had talked to him afterwards.

Kathy, I am sitting here typing this difficult e-mail to you in the early hours of Sunday morning with tears pouring down my face and pain flowing in my heart. I know how much my mom loved her Bravenet Forum/Site. It gave her so much hope for herself and the other members. On behalf of my family, I needed to let you and the others know what had happened.

Could you please copy and post this e-mail on the Bravenet Forum in honour of my mother. Could you also please pray for Edward (her husband), Lora (her daughter), Paul (her son), Gloria (her daughter-in-law), José (her son-in-law), Arianna (her granddaughter), Allision (her granddaughter), and Steven (her brother). My mom is now in the best place ever. She does not have to deal with health issues or pain ever again. However, we the family, have to continue on with the pains and struggles.

As a part of the healing process, I am so glad that I can reach you through e-mail. My mom would be so proud of this and we are all trying to do what is best and most honourable in her remembrance. We are all so heart-broken and the pain of losing someone so precious is very hard to deal with.

Thank you for your time and help in this difficult time. We all miss her so much and life is so different now without her being physically here. We know that she is looking down on us with her love and we need to have her love fill our hearts here with the help of God. Heaven truly has gained another angel.

I will continue to access her e-mail address as it will help in the meantime in order to take care of my dad, Edward.

God Bless you and everyone on the Bravenet Forum. My mother would be so thankful for your continued work and dedication on the Forum itself.

Sincerely,

Paul

P.S. Please feel free to reply to this e-mail just to let me know that you have received it. Thank you so much.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Valerie's Bravenet account is set to expire on the 25th of this month, so in only a few weeks, this forum will be history. Let us hope that God has plans to send Jesus to Rapture us before then.

Kathy G.

Re: I have very sad news, everyone.

At the request of Valerie's daughter, Lora, I am copying and pasting this email she sent me last night. (I've taken the liberty of fixing the paragraph spacing just a little, so that everyone'll find it easier to read on this forum. Otherwise, I've left it just as she typed it. BTW, Regina, Lora wants to thank you for all your posts!)

Hi Kathy:

I apologize to you for not writing to you sooner. I have been meaning to, but sometimes I just can't seem to get the right words out since my mom passed away. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful work you've been doing on my mother's website...which you could say has become yours! My brother Paul and my father would say the same as well.

My mother must have mentioned me to you before. We were extremely close. The day she died was the worst day of my life. When the doctor called to tell us to come to the hospital immediately, I knew deep down in my heart she was gone. I fell to the floor screaming. I miss her Kathy, my heart aches...it's too hard for me to express in words. I have gone through hell myself as I suffered a heart attack last year, which maybe my mom mentioned to you. It's been very difficult for me, then the pandemic hit, now I lost my mom. I know she finally met Jesus which she longed for since I could ever remember. She wanted so badly to be raptured too, but God decided to take her home earlier. Her faith in Jesus never faltered. She was a wonderful mother to Paul and I, a wonderful wife, and an amazing grandmother. Her love for us could never be measured. We loved her the same back.

I have been reading some of her posts on the website and she has left me speechless. God's word just seem to flow out of her so naturally. She was very articulate and thoughtful. It was so important to her to spread the word of God to anyone she could reach. The internet made it very easy to do so. My mother is very pleased that you have continued her work here on earth. God bless you Kathy, and all the others as well. You all were very special to her and made her feel very important and special.

I would like to share with you the speech I wrote for her funeral. Please feel free to post this email on the website for all to read 🙂:

On behalf of my father, and my brother, I would like to thank you all for coming to honour my mother.

My mother taught my brother and I many things in life. She taught us how to love, respect others, to put others needs before our own and most importantly to NEVER GIVE UP. Mom was a true fighter, the toughest cookie you could find. Whatever troubles and sorrows life gave her, she never let that falter her. She dusted herself off and continued her journey in life. My grandmother would often tell her in Ukrainian she was like a wobbly wheel that looked like it was about to fall off, but never did. My mother beat breast cancer, not once but TWICE. She was told one day she would end up in a wheelchair, but never stopped walking, no matter how much pain it brought her she kept walking even in her last moments. I admire her for so many things. Some people might ask me “how did she keep going?” The simple answer is, and for those who knew her know very well, that it was her love and faith in our saviour Jesus Christ. My mother devoted her life to Him, and taught Paul and I to always put God first in our lives. I thank you mom for instilling faith in me, because without that faith at this moment there is no way I could get through this. She would also want me to tell all of you to keep your faith in God and be close to him, because Jesus is returning soon. She even had her own website devoted to Jesus which had many followers.

You taught me how to be a good mother. Children learn by example and I couldn’t ask God for a better one. You always gave of yourself without thinking twice. You would do anything to make Paul and I happy. You took care of Dad, even though you struggled to take care of yourself, just to make sure he was ok. And when you became a grandmother, like you always told me mom, you came alive all over again. Arianna and Allison are so grateful for all the time you spent with them. All the effort you took to make sure they had a smile on their face. They will always cherish those moments forever. I have told my daughters that they have come from a long line of strong women. From her grandmother, to her mother Maria who gave her the example to never stop fighting, to her and now me.

Our relationship as a mother and daughter was a very close one. We always told each other if it happens to you, then it happens to me. We are the same person. We have a bond that will never end, that will never die. Death and all its sorrow will not break our bond. I can hear her in my head telling me to take care of myself, to take my medications because I have to live for my girls and be strong for my family. She is truly an angel watching over me and my family. Yes mom, a part of me died with you that day, but the rest of me will strive on just like you did. I will not give up, I will continue dusting myself off every time life knocks me down. I promise you that.

“The love between a mother and daughter know no distance” were the words inscribed on a bracelet I bought her this past mothers day. Our love mom will never end. Death cannot and will not separate us. I refuse to say goodbye to you today because I know each and every day you will be with me, until my time comes. I love you mom, more than any words can express. Thank you for devoting your life to our family. Rest in peace with all the loved ones that have passed on and with Jesus. Love always your daughter and best friend.

Kathy, I only ask one favour from you and all those who continue to participate on the website...please pray for me and my family. Losing our mother is a huge loss to our family. She was, and still is, the heart and soul of the family. Some days I feel so lost without her. This past Saturday we went to visit her grave and I broke down so badly. I keep praying and asking Jesus for His strength because I cannot do this alone. I miss her terribly, and I'm sure you do as well. Tonight we just had a mass for her at church since it's been 40 days+ since she died.

God bless you Kathy for your ongoing work. I will stay in touch and I ask Jesus to continue blessing you and your family as well.

With Love,
Lora

Re: I have very sad news, everyone.

Lora has shared something more with me that I think will help us all, so with her permission, I'm going to post the email she shared it in.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Kathy for posting my message, I checked the website! You were a wonderful friend to my mother and I know she is so pleased with all you continue to do.

I would like to share with you what I experienced at the hospital the day my mom passed. I believe Paul described the events leading up to us reaching the hospital. We were too late, and by the time we got there she was gone. My father and I were the first to receive the news when the doctor called us into this small room which had a bible placed on a table. After to doctor explained what happened I asked to go see her. It was devastating to us, but Kathy, she looked so peaceful. Our family continued taking turns because only two of us could go in to see her because of COVID rules. The last time I went in with my husband, I was crying so hard. I was holding her hand in mine and had my head down at the side of her bed. I was praying and talking to her out loud and crying uncontrollably, when all of a sudden I felt this intense heat pass through the upper part of my chest and right through me which immediately made me stop crying. I felt this peace that I can't even describe. I said to my husband "my mom is here, she's in the room with us". As soon as I said that, that same heat passed through me a second time. It was amazing! I believe my mother was trying to console me, and Jesus was as well. I really wanted to share that with you to bring you peace as well. As much as this is so very hard on us, I know my mother is in God's kingdom as I write this email. Her spirit is so strong that I know she comes around quite often to visit. One night my youngest daughter and I were talking and crying about my mom, and out of nowhere she felt the same sensation pass through her and she immediately stopped crying. My mom is amazing that even in death she is still doing everything so can to take care of us.

Feel free if you would like to post that as well on the site. You are all a wonderful group of people and God will bless you for spreading His word.

Have a good night and big hugs from Canada

Lora