Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Rapture Happened - Answers to Questions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
After The Rapture Letter

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

After The Rapture Letter

Published on Oct 3, 2014
A heart rending good bye letter to all our loved ones who could not bring themselves to believe the 'Rapture tale' we were telling them. Scripture has proven itself prophetically reliable beyond any doubts. Yet the Rapture to those who do not know the Lord, is the most "preposterous" idea in Christianity. (Chuck Missler's description) Yet the Rapture was believed by ALL Christians beginning with the apostles, AD 1, the very first century.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture was considered the acid test of a true convert to the faith. No one was admitted into the trust of the apostles unless they had an unflagging conviction in this belief.

The corrupting influence of Rome and political objectives began to suppress what was once considered a rock solid item of faith. And today the Rapture has been altogether denounced by Rome.

Many Catholics don't have a clue, unless they have been touched by the Holy Spirit to believe.

The Rapture is not alone as a "preposterous" prophetic belief. The Virgin Birth, The Resurrection, the rapture of Elijah, to name a few...the parting of the Red Sea and the Whale's intervention in the book of Jonah. Many would like to dismiss the Rapture along with all of these.

In conclusion, without the Holy Spirit's intervention, 'seeing is believing' and for many whom we love dearly, family members especially, after the fact will be too late.

This tender letter is for all my loved ones who refused to believe in the hopes that now they will turn their lives over to Christ and escape the d a m n a t i o n of the lost and those who receive the mark out of cowardice. It is written, 'cowards cannot inherit heaven.'

Please dear loved ones, consider what is written in Revelation 14: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

12This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to Jesus.

Much better to get it over with quickly and be beheaded than to suffer this torment for eternity. Everything written in the Book is coming to pass, this curse of suffering will also come to pass, so don't be fooled into taking the mark. The relief from the suffering of not being able to buy or sell, work or receive medical care, is nothing compared to what is promised to those who compromise and take the mark.

Please, think ahead. It's not worth it. Plus, you will never again see those you love, you will be isolated in Hell, in a cage suspended in flames, by yourself except for the demons who will constantly torment you, you will never again see your children, your animals, or parents. And you will suffer there for eternity with no consolations of any kind. No water, no internet, no books, movies, food, heat or cold, or ANY kind of relief. Just total torment and misery without end.

On the other hand, if you are martyred, even tortured for Christ, it will last but a few brief moments of eternity and then you shall be free in the blissful place of Heaven forever and ever, with all those you loved on this earth, children, pets, parents and friends.

So take a long look of consideration about these things and make you mind up ahead of time, "I'm NOT taking the mark. Kill me, that's a better fate."

Be Still And Know That I Am God