Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

SALVATION - Only Through Receiving Jesus, Our Savior!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SALVATION is a FREE GIFT from GOD (Ephesians 2:8-9) The Greatest GIFT You Could Ever Receive!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

SALVATION is a FREE GIFT from GOD

(Ephesians 2:8-9)

The Greatest GIFT You Could Ever Receive!

Step 1

Recognize and Know that GOD MADE YOU, LOVES YOU and Has a Plan for Your Life. That God Made You in His Own Image so you could worship and relate to Him. That without God you would have Nothing.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Step 2

Recognize and Admit that YOU (yes, this means everyone) ARE A SINNER. That you have disobeyed God’s law and chosen for yourself to determine what’s right and wrong. And the consequences of Your SIN SEPARATES YOU from GOD causing eternal spiritual and physical death.

SIN is man walking in his own way in rebellion against God's will.
When we walk away from God, we walk away from life.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)

As sinners we futilely try to find life's true meaning in the wrong ways and places.
There is a way that seems right to man, but it leads to death. (Pro. 14:12)

Our own efforts can't save us
For it is by grace that you have been saved, though faith-and this is not from ourselves, it is the GIFT of God-not by works, so that no one can boast. (Eph. 2:8-9)

Step 3

Recognize and Admit that Jesus went to the Cross and DIED AND ROSE AGAIN conquering Your Sins and mine. This means God has forgiven your sins and you have been pardoned.

That He DIED in OUR place.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Rom. 5:8)

That JESUS is the WAY to New Life.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Cor. 5:17)

That Jesus gives INNER PEACE and FREEDOM.
We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 5:1)
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (John 8:36)

AND ETERNAL LIFE.
...but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom. 6:23)

Step 4

CONFESS YOUR SINS AND ASK GOD for FORGIVENESS

CONFESS YOUR SINS TO GOD
He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds MERCY. (Pro. 28:13

FORGIVENESS is PROMISED.
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

Step 5

Place Your TRUST in CHRIST and Receive HIM as Your SAVIOR.

CHRIST is READY.
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door. I will go in... (Rev. 3:30)

Receive HIM NOW.
Yet to all who receive him, to those who believed in his name he gave them the right to become children of God.

http://thewordout.net/pages/page.asp?page_id=56403