Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

SALVATION - Only Through Receiving Jesus, Our Savior!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What does it mean "Born Again"

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1152360&cmd=show

Perhaps, after reading the above link, there is someone who has come to this site, just like Elizabeth had, and wants to know what being born again means, and they would like to invite Jesus into their heart and life as well. I think this should help those looking for answers. Jesus died for all sinners on the cross, and only through Jesus, we find Salvation and forgiveness for our sins from God the Father. It's a free gift given to all sinners whom will accept the Lord's sacrifice and repent of their sins.
After all is said and done, no one is promised tomorrow, tomorrow may not come for some. Therefore, today is the day to make the most important decision of your life,
tomorrow may be too late.

For God so loved the world, that He sent His only begotten Son Jesus, without sin to die on the cross for Sinners. Then Jesus rose on the third day,
from the dead. After 40 days He Ascended to Heaven, unto God the Father, and is seated at His right hand. Jesus is alive, never to die again, and through His selfless sacrifice, we are reconciled unto God the Father, and received into God's Kingdom.
It's a free gift from God the Father, through His obedient Son Jesus, whom came to Earth as a babe in a Manger, and taught the people of His time, about God, performed miracles, raised the dead, heal the sick, drove out the demons from those possessed,
and taught us the Lord's Prayer. Jesus is Coming back again, first at the Rapture, to meet His Bride in the clouds, and then Coming back to Earth 7 years later at the Second time, to fight the battle of Armageddon, and establish His kingdom here on Earth in Jerusalem.

Jesus Loves You, and today is the day, you too can be born again from above!

My prayer is that many will come to the Lord this day, so that many will avoid the suffering for eternity in the pits of H e l l.

Jesus is Coming soon to remove His bride away from Earth via the Rapture before, the great tribulation, Armageddon, and all. You can be a part of it and be spared, if you are willing to ask God for forgiveness, along with repenting of your ways and asking Jesus to be your Lord and Savior.

This may be your last day on Earth, for no one is promised tomorrow.
Ask yourself, where and with whom, do you want to spend eternity? If you answered with Jesus, & His Kingdom in Heaven & on Earth....then pray the sinners prayer below, and Jesus will save you this very day.

Come to Jesus today! He died for you, won't you live for Him?

Re: What does it mean "Born Again"

Jesus very plainly explains what it means to be born again. Here are the scriptures in question!

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Jesus is plainly saying you cannot see God's Kingdom except you are born again!

Jhn 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Nicodemus said, how can one be born again, can he enter his own mother's womb and be born again.?

Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jesus repeats and explains, water (also be baptised like Jesus) and of the God's Holy Spirit, he cannot enter into God's kingdom!

Jhn 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Jesus is saying, we are born in flesh or body, so a body of pregnant women gives birth to flesh or a body of a baby! That which is born by God's Spirit gives birth to our Spirit, through God's Holy Spirit.

Jhn 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Again Jesus is confirming the important of being born again...You MUST be born again. The word must means it's mandatory to be born again in order to enter Heaven, which is God's Kingdom.

Jhn 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

God sent Jesus in order that the world could be saved and reconciled with God the Father again! For all have sinned and come short of God's Glory...therefore, this is the ONLY WAY one can be SAVED OR(born again) through what JESUS DID for all of us on the cross!

WE CANNOT SAVE OURSELVES! Therefore, if we ACCEPT what Christ did for us, and BELIEVE in our heart, REPENT of our sins, CONFESS with our mouth, that the Jesus is our Lord and Savior we are saved.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Therefore, those whom have confessed with their own lips, that Jesus, died, rose again, and ascended to Heaven, believe in Jesus, and have made Jesus the Lord of their lives, by living their life for Him are saved or born again.

But those whom have not confessed the Lord as their Personal Savior, therefore, don't believe in what the Lord did, and they make other things, the lord of their lives, and live for their own pleasures and desires. These are already condemned.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jesus is the light of the world, and He came into this world, however, people loved darkness rather than light because they loved sinful and their evil ways more than the Lord.

Jhn 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Those that do evil deeds hate those whom live in Christ's light and do good deeds to Honor God! However, if the evil person is reproved, and has a change of heart, they will stop doing evil deeds as they are drawn to the light.

When we are saved or born again, we STRIVE to do what is right or good, because we no longer have the desire, to do evil things.

If we are tempted and should fall, we have Jesus as our intercessor, because He paid the price in FULL for our sins! Therefore, Jesus whom took our sins stands before the Father on our behalf, and the Father sees only Jesus, not us! We are forgiven!!! You can liken that to the man on the cross, whom believed whom Jesus was, and he was saved. He said Lord remember me when you come into your kingdom. Jesus answered this day you shall be with me in paradise. He believed, and he accepted the Lord right there while hanging on the cross beside Jesus. Therefore, he confessed with his mouth what he already believed in his heart.

For those whom don't have Jesus, it's a different story, they are totally exposed and so are all their sins, which brings God's wrath upon them. They are vulnerable, since they have no intercessor, instead they have Satan, the accuser, pointing out every single detail of their sins.

There is more I can say, but these other answers were very good, and I wanted to add scripture.

Since it's very late...and we celebrated my Birthday on Saturday instead...I think I'll leave it at that for now, and perhaps add more.

I hope this will enlighten you on being born again or saved.

For it is the blood of Jesus that washes all of our sins away!

Blessings!

Valerie

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you read the Sinners Prayer and truely believe the words you read, then
Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

You must mean what you say in your prayer of Salvation.
If you prayed the above prayer and sincerely meant it, asked for God's forgiveness, and repented of your ways; know that you are saved.

Here's a reply to a posted video by Bob D. in regards to a woman who thought she was saved but found out she wasn't.

My Reply:

God knows our heart, if we are sincere. Remember the Pharisees, that spoke long prayers and yet they were hypocrites. God can spot a fake in the crowd, their lips are moving but their hearts are far from the Lord.

No one can fool God, you can fool people, but never God, for the good Lord knows the intent of your heart. This woman had no intent of allowing the Lord to be her Savior; because she said she was "willing sinning". She was never really saved to begin with. Her desires were still on living the way she use to, by willing sinning, and trying to make it seem ok. She tried to confirm it with church attendance and bible study to cover it up and make it seem fine, while all along she knew she was wrong. It's one thing if you fall into sin, but another thing, when you are willing sinning, you plan to get drunk, you plan to keep on telling lies, you plan to cheat on your spouse, and you go ahead and do it.

This is not acceptable, there is no real change. For when we fall into sin,
we have Jesus as our intercessor, before God the Father. When we avoid sinning, because we feel this conviction come over us that it's wrong; we know we are saved, we know that given the choice to willing sin, we will not do it.

When we are saved we are to seek God's Holy Spirit, for it is God's Holy Spirit that guides us and teaches us all things of God, and gives us a greater understanding of scripture and how we should live to please God. God's Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and we know when we grieve God's Holy Spirit.

If you say the sinners prayer, and you have a true contrite, repentive heart, longing for God to forgive you and are willing to repent of your old ways. God will help you through His Holy Spirit lead you on the straight and narrow path. When you ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, the Lord knows, if you are sincere or just reading words, without any remorse for your sins, or any thought of repenting, and not willing for the Lord to lead you and guide you in His ways...you're lost and never were saved to begin with.

If you live like the devil, and think you are saved, who are you fooling, yourself.

Like I said before, you can fool people around you, but no one can fool God,
He knows those who truly belong to Him, who willing accept His beloved Son Jesus, and are following the guidance, and teaching by God's Holy Spirit.

All Honor, and Glory belongs to God the Father. Amen!

Valerie

You have spoken truly, Valerie. And with all that said, I know that Jesus will not turn down anyone who comes to Him in prayer and asks Him to save that person. He's not going to demand that the person jump through scads of hoops before He will deign to save that person. Jesus is not going to order that the person first cry rivers of tears, and/or that he first write 1,000 times on a piece of paper, "I promise I'll never sin again." A willingness to be saved is the only hoop that's required of that person. You have to believe and receive. Jesus does the rest.

Re: What does it mean \"Born Again\"

Kathy,

You're absolutely correct!

Jesus said you "MUST" be born again.

Therefore, You "MUST" be sincere, & believe to receive!!!!

Jesus would NEVER turn down a sincere person; like I said,
one may try to fool the people, but no one can fool God; HE KNOWS!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Pray & Ask Jesus Today, to be Your Lord & Savior - And You Shall Receive

Who wants to suffer in the pits of hell for eternity, when you can have a beautiful place prepared for you and all those who love Jesus, in Heaven.

Today is the day to make that decision, where you want to spend eternity.
Jesus died for you, will you live for Him. He wants a personal relationship with you, and desires your presence in Heaven, when your life is over here on Earth.

Here's how you can prepare today. My prayer is that you will, and I know
you'll have no regrets for eternity.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Where are you? Will you receive Jesus Christ right now?

Here is how you can receive Christ:

Admit your need (I am a sinner).
Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Receive Him as Lord and Savior).

PRAYER
How to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name.
Amen.

God's Assurance: His Word
If you prayed this prayer, the Bible says ...

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. ”
—Romans 10:13

Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into your life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?

“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.”
—Ephesians 2:8–9

Receiving Christ, we are born into God’s family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer. This is called regeneration, or the “new birth.”

http://www.billygrahamlibrary.org/PGView.aspx?pid=13

Pray & Ask Jesus Today, to be Your Lord & Savior - And You Shall Receive

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Receiving Christ, we are born into God’s family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer. This is called regeneration, or the “new birth.”

This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:

Read your Bible everyday to know Christ better.

Talk to God in prayer every day.

Tell others about Christ.

Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.

As Christ’s representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.

http://www.billygrahamlibrary.org/PGView.aspx?pid=13

Re: Pray & Ask Jesus Today, to be Your Lord & Savior - And You Shall Receive

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes'

Question: "What does it mean to be a born again Christian?"

Answer: The classic passage from the Bible that answers this question is John 3:1-21. The Lord Jesus Christ is talking to Nicodemus, a prominent Pharisee and member of the Sanhedrin (the ruling body of the Jews). Nicodemus had come to Jesus at night with some questions.

As Jesus talked with Nicodemus, He said, “‘I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.’ ‘How can a man be born when he is old?’ Nicodemus asked. ‘Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!’ Jesus answered, ‘I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, “You must be born again”’” (John 3:3-7).

The phrase "born again" literally means "born from above." Nicodemus had a real need. He needed a change of his heart—a spiritual transformation. New birth, being born again, is an act of God whereby eternal life is imparted to the person who believes (2 Corinthians 5:17; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:3; 1 John 2:29; 3:9; 4:7; 5:1-4, 18). John 1:12, 13 indicates that being "born again" also carries the idea of "becoming children of God" through trust in the name of Jesus Christ.

The question logically comes, "Why does a person need to be born again?" The apostle Paul in Ephesians 2:1 says, "And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (NKJV). To the Romans he wrote, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). Sinners are spiritually “dead”; when they receive spiritual life through faith in Christ, the Bible likens it to a rebirth. Only those who are born again have their sins forgiven and have a relationship with God.

How does that come to be? Ephesians 2:8-9 states, "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." When one is saved, he/she has been born again, spiritually renewed, and is now a child of God by right of new birth. Trusting in Jesus Christ, the One who paid the penalty of sin when He died on the cross, is the means to be "born again." "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

If you have never trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior, will you consider the prompting of the Holy Spirit as He speaks to your heart? You need to be born again. Will you pray the prayer of repentance and become a new creation in Christ today? "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God" (John 1:12-13).

If you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and be born again, here is a sample prayer. Remember, saying this prayer or any other prayer will not save you. It is only trusting in Christ that can save you from sin. This prayer is simply a way to express to God your faith in Him and thank Him for providing for your salvation. "God, I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. I place my trust in You for salvation. Thank You for Your wonderful grace and forgiveness—the gift of eternal life! Amen!"

https://www.gotquestions.org/born-again.html