Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Many Reasons for The Imminent Pre-Tribulation Rapture
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Orthodox Christmas Day 1/7/2016

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Happy Orthodox Christmas - Merry Christmas to all those nationalities who still celebrate Christmas Eve on Jan 6th, and Christmas day on January 7th.

Thank you Regina for posting such a wonderful Christmas thread for Orthodox Christians.
That was very thoughtful of you.

When my dear parents were alive, and we were children, this is the day that we celebrated Christmas as well.

I'm sure my parents, whom both received Jesus as their Lord and Savior, are having a blessed and awesome Christmas celebration.

God Bless!

Нова радість стала (New Joy) - Ukrainian Christmas carol

Published on Feb 22, 2015
Нова радість стала. Вельми популярна українська народна колядка. Українські колядки. Різдво. Nova radist stala (New joy came). Popular Ukrainian Christmas carol. Ukrainian Christmas carols.

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

Колядки (Ukrainian Christmas carols)
Zakharii

Во Вифлеємі нині новина - Vo Vyfleyemi nyni novyna
(In Bethlehem News this day; The virgin Mary gave birth to a Son, Jesus)- Ukrainian Christmas carol

Published on May 5, 2012
Во Вифлеємі нині новина - Vo Vyfleyemi nyni novyna (There is news in Bethlehem today) - popular Ukrainian Christmas carol. By studebt choir of Ternopil Theological Greek-Catholic Seminary from Ternopil, Ukraine.

By the way, my parents were both from this section of Ukraine, "Ternopil", Ukraine,
This is dedicated especially to them in their memory.

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Wonderful songs Valerie! a blessed memory of song from your parents home country here on earth.
Thanks be to our saviour Jesus that they are now in a new and better home, in joyous life.
You will see them again by the grace of God. Merry Christmas Eve!
I love Christmas music. I hope this thread warms the hearts of all who hear, to cheer them on to wait patiently for our Lord who is coming again from heaven, as it is written:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 King James Version (KJV)

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Good tidings of comfort and joy:

This is an old english carol; the composer is unknown.

Loreena McKennit is a is a Canadian singer, composer, harpist and pianist most famous for writing, recording and performing world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern themes.
---
God rest ye merry, gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our Saviour
Was born on Christmas Day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray.

O tidings of comfort and joy,
comfort and joy;
O tidings of comfort and joy!

From God our Heavenly Father
A blessed angel came
And unto certain shepherds
Brought tidings of the same
How in that Bethlehem was born
The son of God by name
"Fear not," then said the angel
"Let nothing you affright
This day is born a saviour
Of a pure virgin bright
To free all those who trust in him
From Satan's pow'r and might"

The shepherds at those tidings
Rejoiced much in mind,
And left their flocks a-feeding
In tempest, storm and wind
And went to Bethlehem straightaway
This blessed babe to find

But when to Bethlehem they came
Whereat this infant lay
They found him in a manger
Where oxen feed on hay
His mother Mary kneeling
Unto the Lord did pray

Now to the Lord sing praises
All you within this place
And with true love and brotherhood
Each other now embrace
This holy tide of Christmas
All others doth deface

Regina, I transferred your thread over to the Main Pre Tribulation forum.

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1359016&cmd=show